Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Activities?

Palm Beach Plaza, Ruinas del Mar Restaurant, Pata Pata Pool Bar at La Cabana, My Cozy Home, and so much more!

Talking Halloween Activities?

I was wondering, if anyone has any plans for Halloween this year while being on the island? Any activities or ideas??

I have tow kids aged 10 and 4, so any ideas are more then Welcome...
    For the Best Babysitting on the Island.
    http://tbcaruba.com
    Looking to Buy, Rent, Sell a House, Land? Need Property Managment on Aruba?
    http://realestateinaruba.com

Aruba since 1979
    i would imagine that lots of resorts children's programs will be having halloween activities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Navidad View Post
    I was wondering, if anyone has any plans for Halloween this year while being on the island? Any activities or ideas??

I have tow kids aged 10 and 4, so any ideas are more then Welcome...

We will be at the Occidental for Halloween with our almost 2.5 year old. I was going to call and see what their plan was. We dont have a costume for him, but I thought about bringing something small like a hat or something he could use to dress up so that he wasn't left out. Wish there was a way to know without calling!

Will be there this year, but do not really have plans...yet...of course I have no kids and for the first week no Dh...so I guess I will have to find someplace to go and celebrate my favorite holiday of the year !!!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Check out Paseo Herencia mall - last year they had all kinds of activities for the kids on Halloween. Kids were trick or treating at all the restaurants and stores in the high rise area and ended up at the mall for the activities. It was packed!

Halloween Activities

Just as an update on this thread - I received an email from Paseo Herencia with the following information regarding their Halloween events this year:

Sunday, October 31st
    Kids Halloween “Trick or Treat” celebration 5pm – 7pm

Halloween Kids “Trick or Treat” Celebration

This is the 4th year that Paseo Herencia will be celebrating their
    “Kids Halloween Trick or Treat Celebration”
    Parents can sign up their kids at the parking cashier starting this week.
    Participation cost is Afl5,- per child, which includes a Halloween Trick or Treat bag, candies & 1 free kids chicken fingers menu voucher for a visit with 1 adult to T.G.I.FRiDAY’S
    At 4:30pm, on Sunday, October 31st we will start handing out the trick or treat bags, candies and kids meal voucher for T.G.I.FRiDAY’S on the plaza, Trick or Treating will start at 5:00pm.

There will be Dino Jump, Cotton candy, Face painting on the plaza and Show on main stage ending the event with the Disney water show at 7:30pm

There will be prizes for best dressed kid costume and we would like to ask your cooperation with prizes for the best kids costumes, We will have 2 categories toddler and kids’ for boys and girls, a total of 4 prizes.

We have started preparing for this event and are counting on your cooperation in order to make this a successful event as usual.

Paseo will be promoting this event by Radio, Newspapers, e-mail marketing and T.V.
    Please make sure to have candies for approximately 300 children if you wish to participate.

Aruba since 1979
    EHamp i am copying this and giving it its OWN thread.
    THANKS for sharing.
    andrea

Aruba since 1979

HALLOWEEN KIDS' CELEBRATION @ Paseo Herencia

Sunday, October 31st
    Kids Halloween “Trick or Treat” celebration 5pm – 7pm

Halloween Kids “Trick or Treat” Celebration

This is the 4th year that Paseo Herencia will be celebrating their
    “Kids Halloween Trick or Treat Celebration”
    Parents can sign up their kids at the parking cashier starting this week.
    Participation cost is Afl5,- per child, which includes a Halloween Trick or Treat bag, candies & 1 free kids chicken fingers menu voucher for a visit with 1 adult to T.G.I.FRiDAY’S
    At 4:30pm, on Sunday, October 31st we will start handing out the trick or treat bags, candies and kids meal voucher for T.G.I.FRiDAY’S on the plaza, Trick or Treating will start at 5:00pm.

There will be Dino Jump, Cotton candy, Face painting on the plaza and Show on main stage ending the event with the Disney water show at 7:30pm

There will be prizes for best dressed kid costume and we would like to ask your cooperation with prizes for the best kids costumes, We will have 2 categories toddler and kids’ for boys and girls, a total of 4 prizes.

We have started preparing for this event and are counting on your cooperation in order to make this a successful event as usual.

Paseo will be promoting this event by Radio, Newspapers, e-mail marketing and T.V.
    Please make sure to have candies for approximately 300 children if you wish to participate.

thank you so much for posting this! We have been looking for something to do for Halloween for our two girls!

Sounds like fun!

Renaissance Marketplace is the Halloween Central for Kids and Adults

http://www.aruba.com/news/happenings...ds-and-adults/
    "Last year Renaissance Marketplace and its many stores, boutiques and restaurants, as well as The Cinemas, made a name for themselves with a Halloween event that was second to none, and worth repeating.

On October 30, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. the popular shopping, dining and entertainment open air Mall is once again organizing a grand costume party for kids. All children are invited to wear their favorite costumes and come to the Marketplace to enjoy Zumba for kids, a dance show by youth group Pierewietje, making drawings and crafts. The Marketplace’s famous Trick or Treat tour is to be enjoyed at each child’s own pace – all treats, no tricks!

Adding to the excitement, Renaissance Marketplace judges will be watching closely to choose the winners of their costume contest. Kids wearing the cutest, scariest and the most creative costumes will receive nice gifts.

Without any doubt, Renaissance Marketplace is where locals and tourists of all ages go for fun and this All Hallow’s Eve is no different. Activities for the children ones are followed by more fun for the entire family and especially for the adults, from 7 o’clock onwards with live music by Los Intokables, Click and On Cue.

All restaurants and lounges will also offer specials for a perfect Halloween celebration with the amazing Aruban “ambiente.”

“Everyone is invited to come and celebrate the Halloween weekend with us! And…don’t forget to claim your tickets for the Island Extravaganza campaign, offering attractive prizes, including a brand new 2011 Suzuki Grand Vitara,” an enthusiastic Zugheila Lindeborg concludes."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast