Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me decide hotel for our family vacation!

You cannot go wrong with either the Radisson or Westin, we have stayed at the Radisson five times and the Westin three times. Your children may find the Radisson's beach to be a bit more active. The Westin has some neat toys like a giant chess set and bean toss.

If breakfast is not included in your package you will be walking to breakfast and in that case, the Radisson is much more centrally located.

In comparing pricing for our trip in July we found the Tamarijn to be the best "deal". Not as centrally located but definitely a family friendly resort especially during the summertime.

Aruba is a family island and there will be plenty of kids no matter where you decide with the exception of the Bucuti or Renaissance Marina tower which are both "adult only".

My wife and I have stayed at the Westin 3-4 times and always enjoyed it. Although I've never stayed at the Radisson, I think it also looks like a nice resort. I think you'll be fine with either of them. Enjoy your trip to Aruba!

Thanks for all the replies! We still haven't decided but will probably lean towards the Westin because of price. I have heard there is a dunkin donuts on palm beach. Is it walkable from the Westin for breakfast? We aren't big breakfast eaters and love DD coffee!

About a tenth of a mile.

The Westin or Marriott Surf Club. Always something going on in Palm Beach...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12