Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: help with teens

agree with kent, moomba beach is great for teenagers, sunday the big night.
    my 3 kids hangout, gusto's, confessions, and senor frogs. all in the same plaza.
    10 minute walk

Thank you everyone for all your help! We just got back last night and the trip was wonderful! I was stressing for no reason. We actually met up with another family from New York and all the Mom's took the girls to Senor Frogs the first night, you can only imagine how much fun we all had!! I eased up throughout the week and allowed my daughter and her friend to take a cab back and forth to Gusto and Senor frogs two of the nights alone! I felt very comfortable and they were really good about keeping in touch! We are back to reality in New York! Both of my teenagers have threatned to move to aruba! Not a bad thought! Thank you everyone! see you soon! xo from rochester, ny

Aruba since 1979
    terrific
    i am glad that the trip proved wonderful!!

if you get a chance, visit the category MY ARUBA STORY on this forum and please post a "my aruba story"

time now to plan your next visit!
    Quote Originally Posted by sherilk99 View Post
    Thank you everyone for all your help! We just got back last night and the trip was wonderful! I was stressing for no reason. We actually met up with another family from New York and all the Mom's took the girls to Senor Frogs the first night, you can only imagine how much fun we all had!! I eased up throughout the week and allowed my daughter and her friend to take a cab back and forth to Gusto and Senor frogs two of the nights alone! I felt very comfortable and they were really good about keeping in touch! We are back to reality in New York! Both of my teenagers have threatned to move to aruba! Not a bad thought! Thank you everyone! see you soon! xo from rochester, ny

sherlik99, a fellow rochesterian. glad you enjoyed your vacation. my 18 year old son is a regular at the above clubs,
    great location, safe, mixed crowd tourist's and locals.
    was the other family staying at the occidental? my son's classmate just returned they both attend aquinas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12