Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kids Activities in Aruba

Thumbs up

In 1991 my son was 1year old when he came to aruba for his first time. He came with us every year and celebrated his birthday(2/20/90) every year until he was 18 and off to be surprised how many friends that were made from year to year. He still keeps in contact with many of them some are arubans. They are planning a reunion this august. As in life a vacation is what you make of it. When he was 10 they had plenty of things to do you would be amazed.the later years were even better water sports and making friends. Go see glen at the water sports near the westin walkway he will help. That would be 3 hotels down from you on your left.tell your daughter in law to relax go and enjoy she will be surprised.BY THE WAY WE WENT TO ARUBA FOR 3 WEEKS.

molmok eagle beach
    if they are into baseball aruba is huge into baseball....their little league is fantastic....and i believe last year when we were there they opened a new ball park. this year when we go we are going to try to get the schedules of who is playing where...they have all ages....and go see a game or two. it is very family friendly and fun!

just wanted to add that to the list for boys...i have one and he is 15 this year and has never been bored. and when we go it is just him....and all the friends he makes there! we have also brought wiffle ball stuff and footballs for pick up games on the beach...we have replaced the wiffle ball with a foam type ball....the wind was definately interesting the first

Any Aruba beach...
    I am going to add to this list

Bushiri Karting Speedway

It appears they take children as young as 6 yo. They have "junior" karts for the younger kids and larger for big kids and adults.

It also appears they are open 7 days a week but close at 6:30 pm

They are located close to Ling and Sons. From the aerial it appears to be quite a track!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12