Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LISA...Are you getting psyched???

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Hmmm...no brainer for me. 91 here today in RI....aua would be my choice

We came home to Humid and Muggy climate at Logan yesterday and even hotter today on the NH border! I must say, it was much better to be outside on the beach with the breeze instead of being here. Yet I can't complain we are back very rested and relaxed!
    Have a great time Lisa and company!
    Have Fun, Pete

Aruba since 1979
    have a wonderful vacation in aua lisa and family.
    northern georgia will miss you but you will not miss n. georgia!

safe travels
    have a blast

give everyone in the ata office a big hello from me

andrea

Lisa,

We are heading down June 14-28. We would love to meet you and say hello ,DH and DD.

Don

We are PACKED!

3 bags, 2 at 45 #'s and the other only about half full and 35#. If any of you weigh < 15# and can get to ATL by 10:20 a.m. Thursday a.m. you can stowaway.

Dh said he is so proud of me that I did not wait until the last minute, which to him is late afternoon, that he is going to take us out to dinner to start the vacation early. He is going to drop 2 of the furr balls off at the vets for boarding who cannot be trusted at home with the other 5 who have a cat sitter, and dd and I will be off for manicures and pedicures.

Syncing my podcasts on the iPod right now, while dh is mowing the lawn and dd is gathering together all her "electronics". The movies being shown on our flight coming and going she "approves" of and no, or little TV for her while at the Tam (Mom is TIVO'ing the US Open to set a good example ), so at least the portable DVD player (very heavy) stays home.

Dh checked us in online with Delta, sandwiches for the plane ride will be made in the a.m. and I "think" we are set.

Checked the weather and it is "only" 89 degrees right now with "only" a 15 mph wind. Looked at the forecast and a tropical wave is East of the Caribbean. Not worried though. "isolated showers"...we all know what that means!
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 02-07-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Look at that countdown....00 days....sweet!

What happened to Roast Beef tonight?
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Lisa,
    You and the family have a great vacation,relax, report when you get back,we will be waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    What happened to Roast Beef tonight?

Well...a very funny thing happened. That little kid in the avatar ate ALL of it! I was upstairs packing, dh was busy mowing the lawn and she was in and out of the refrigerator, "just" "picking", and left us with about 2 oz. of meat out of the 12 oz. for the 3 of us. Good thing she didn't get to the meat set aside for today's sandwiches. She is a GROWING girl, shooting up like a bean sprout.

So... this a.m. here we sit waiting for our flight about 1 and 40 minutes from now. Now that Delta has online check-in, including baggage, for international flights, we went from curbside to gate in 20 minutes!

Interesting to note that Delta now also issues tags similar to the ones placed on your luggage for carry-ons. Though you are still allowed one carry on and a "personal item", they need to keep track of folks trying to "sneak" on additional carry ons on domestic flights. Has to do with the one bag limit on domestic flights. International you are still allowed 2 suitcases, 50 pounds each.

Looks like a gorgeous day at our "home away from home" today.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 02-07-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Hi, Lisa!

I'm so jealous! Hope you guys have a wonderful vacation. Pretty hard not to in Aruba. Can't wait to read your updates!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12