Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yana

Thread: Looking for an artistic PHOTOGRAPHER

Looking for an artistic PHOTOGRAPHER

Hi! I will be in Aruba next Tuesday, Feb. 4th 2014 for a week. I am traveling with my 2 year old son and my husband. I am pregnant and would like to have some nice pictures taken of my little family, as well as, my growing belly. Can you recommend a good professional photographer? I absolutely hate tacky and cheesy pictures. I am looking for somebody who works with different lighting and takes candid photos.
    Thank you!!!

I would check out the wedding category of the forum and read through the photography posts. There are many talented photographers on the island.

timeless pixx, kenny theysen......

shot my niece when she was pregnant, his pics were great..
    they will be utilize him again as family pics, the baby now is 18 month old...

great photographer.

Aruba since 1979
    congratulations and welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

we have a few photographers that are members here anf the both get WONDERFUL recommendations

angela munzenhofer

photosbyjulia

robert

roy croes....a videographer, but may be able to make a suggestion to you.

kenny theysen gets WONDERFUL recommendations too.

i will direct angela and julia to this thread and will see if i can find contact info for kenny.
    Quote Originally Posted by yana View Post
    Hi! I will be in Aruba next Tuesday, Feb. 4th 2014 for a week. I am traveling with my 2 year old son and my husband. I am pregnant and would like to have some nice pictures taken of my little family, as well as, my growing belly. Can you recommend a good professional photographer? I absolutely hate tacky and cheesy pictures. I am looking for somebody who works with different lighting and takes candid photos.
    Thank you!!!
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 01-31-2014 at 09:32 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.theysen
    (kenny theysen)
    facebook

Hello Yana,
    Welcome to Aruba next week and great thought on preserving the moment. As listed there are a few photographers that are recommended and I will add to that list. Check out their websites and when you feel that wow effect on what you desire as capturing your photographic vision on style you will know the right choice. Here are a few more to add to the list to check out...

Cassandra Croes and her email is: croozephotography@gmail.com
    (website-http://www.croozephotography.com)
    Victor Winklaar and his email is: victor@winklaar.com
    (website-http://winklaar.com/)
    Robert Arenz his email is: robertarenz@gmail.com
    ( website- http://www.photographyaruba.com/
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 01-31-2014 at 09:20 PM. Reason: one of the PHOTOGRAPHERS mentioned does notwant to be listed :(
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Thank you all for your suggestions! I am talking to Natalia De Windt. Does anybody know her work? Thank you!!!

I just wanted to follow up on my recent trip to Aruba. I went with my husband and our almost 2 and half year old son. We had the best vacation ever! I understand now why all those people keep going back to Aruba. We stayed at Hyatt Regency. Everything was great! The beach, service they provided, food and the grounds are gorgeous! Plus, everybody is super nice!

I also want to highly recommend Roberto Arismendi and his wife Natalia De Windt who took our family/pregnancy pictures. They are absolutely stunning!!!! I love candid pictures and worked with few professional photographers in NY and NJ, and let me tell you Roberto's pictures are one of the nicest I've seen! I have received countless compliments, and I am so so so happy to work with this couple! They picked us up at our hotel in the morning and took us to a location that I described to them I would like to have our pictures taken. They were sweet, professional, easy going and reasonably priced. They even brought few bottles of water for us which was great because I didn't think about bringing any water. They also brought a beach ball to start our photo shoot. That was the best idea as it helped us to loosen up for the pictures. They took us to 4 or 5 different locations as I told them I want pictures on a beach, in a water, next to the light house, rocks, old tree etc. They knew exactly where to go. The results are a high quality, high definition and stunning, romantic, fun pictures that are not tacky nor staged. What was also great about them was that they gave me a memory stick with all the pictures (369 pictures) right after the photo shoot. So the same day we were able to see all the pictures. They also emailed me few retouched pictures within a week via internet and told me that any picture I pick they can retouch and email them to me. I wish they were in Jersey or in NY, so I could have them to take more pictures of my family!

sounds awesome! Congrats!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    Awesome. How about posting in the My Aruba Story category too?