Aruba Beach
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By WaltVB
  • 2 Post By cindyo
  • 1 Post By ArubaMike

Thread: RE: Children What could Aruba Resorts do better?

Aruba since 1979

RE: Children What could Aruba Resorts do better?

What if anything could the resorts in Aruba do "better" or "different" to make it more child friendly?

The Surf Club may be one of the child friendliest resorts we've ever been to. There is something to do for all ages, all day long. A wonderful Activities Center with a newly constructed "Splash Pad", a fully equipped game room, movie nights and 2 swimming pool areas for smaller children. There is also a water slide that the younger kids (and us old folk) really enjoy.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Love that passport stamping to get prizes. The more you do the better the prize

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    The Surf Club may be one of the child friendliest resorts we've ever been to. There is something to do for all ages, all day long. A wonderful Activities Center with a newly constructed "Splash Pad", a fully equipped game room, movie nights and 2 swimming pool areas for smaller children. There is also a water slide that the younger kids (and us old folk) really enjoy.

I love that La Cabana's activities staff make it a point to know the kids' names and who the parents are. They come over an encourage my shy guy to participate. It's awesome!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

This will probably sound silly but the Divi used to have an ice cream machine by the pool and the kids really enjoyed it. I think they liked filling up their own cones. Now they have to go to the bar for those little cups of ice cream. It's just not the same for the "kids"!

I love it Peg! Yes, my kids miss the self serve ice cream at the Divi and Tam! Heck as an adult I miss it too. Now kids have to ask for ice cream at the corner of the bar, they can't even see over the counter to select the flavors. We all miss that, young and old. Last time they had it was 2011. By our 2012 trip it was gone.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Kids loved the cotton candy at LaCabana in December

shst they could do is take a good look at the cruise ships and see their kids programs. There are age programs, late night things, dr Zeus themes, and mote