Aruba Beach

Thread: Recommended Family Photographer - Bryan Morris

Recommended Family Photographer - Bryan Morris

Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a posting here regarding my family's recent experience in Aruba. My wife and I (along with our 4 children, one of whom is a toddler) wanted to get some pictures done of the family while we were in Aruba. However, being the last-minute planners that we were, we dind't arrange anything till we were on the island.

We asked the concierge at the Renaissance Ocean Suites where we were staying for a recommendation, and hooked up with Bryan Morris.

He met us at our hotel the morning of our last day there, and spent around 1.5 to hours with us that day. He took several pictures in various settings on the beach behind the hotel. I've enclosed the link to his blog, where our pictures are posted:

http://bryanmorrisphotography.com/blog/2008/02/17/family-mendoza/

As you can see, the pictures came out great, and he did an amazing job. Just wanted to pass his name out there in case anyone was thinking about setting up a photo session with him.

Rob

Aruba since 1979
    GORGEOUS FAMILY
    great photos
    bryan morris superb job
    andrea j

Quote Originally Posted by robmendoza View Post
    Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a posting here regarding my family's recent experience in Aruba. My wife and I (along with our 4 children, one of whom is a toddler) wanted to get some pictures done of the family while we were in Aruba. However, being the last-minute planners that we were, we dind't arrange anything till we were on the island.

We asked the concierge at the Renaissance Ocean Suites where we were staying for a recommendation, and hooked up with Bryan Morris.

He met us at our hotel the morning of our last day there, and spent around 1.5 to hours with us that day. He took several pictures in various settings on the beach behind the hotel. I've enclosed the link to his blog, where our pictures are posted:

http://bryanmorrisphotography.com/blog/2008/02/17/family-mendoza/

As you can see, the pictures came out great, and he did an amazing job. Just wanted to pass his name out there in case anyone was thinking about setting up a photo session with him.

Rob

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    OMG what perfect pictures...and of course taken at our favorite place !!! thanks for posting

island photographer

What a neat idea for family pictures. Being the mom, I am always the one taking the picture. Does anyone know about how much he charges or if there is a minimum charge?

Minimum is one hour - we have a setting appt all set up with him 2 weeks from today!

He's great at responding via email - just check out his site and request some info
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

What a great idea! I have been wanting a family pic for a while. Thanks for the suggestion.

What a beautiful family these are so nice.....

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Thanks so much for the information about this photographer. Your family is beautiful. There will be 11 of us arriving in August (grandparents, parents, aunts, children and grandchildren). Will definitely contact Bryan in advance for some family shots. Thanks again!

Aruba since 1979
    you can easily contact him thru this site by private message.
    tel him that his favorite forum moderator sends good wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by bowlady View Post
    Thanks so much for the information about this photographer. Your family is beautiful. There will be 11 of us arriving in August (grandparents, parents, aunts, children and grandchildren). Will definitely contact Bryan in advance for some family shots. Thanks again!