Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cyclone promotions
  • 1 Post By rob o

Thread: Renaissance Patamingo Kids Club

Question Renaissance Patamingo Kids Club

Has anyone ever used the Renaissance Patamingo Kids Club? This is our first trip back to Aruba and we are bringing our 3 year old daughter. I know the Renaissance website says that they have a kids club, but I've never seen it when we've stayed there before or ever really noticed kids activities going on at the pool. Any info would be appreciated

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Know it exsists but haven't seen anyone use it. We did use it about 10 years ago...tehe

We never used it because we used a local babysitter...but we did take some time to check it out and it looked to me to be similar to a sitter. This was just because the amount of kids we saw using it. The most were 2. I am sure if there were more kids that were involved the environment would be different. This totally could of been the time of the year and maybe other times its slamming and tons of fun. But from what we saw it might be cool to possibly consider a sitter to hang out with the kids.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping they would have some fun kid activities planned at the pool or something. I guess I will have to wait until we get there and see how many others kids her age are also there.

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin113 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I was hoping they would have some fun kid activities planned at the pool or something. I guess I will have to wait until we get there and see how many others kids her age are also there.

Hey Kristin

i was going to attach the program for you to have an idea but the file didn't want to attach
    Last edited by cyclone promotions; 06-29-2012 at 03:15 PM.
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone promotions View Post
    Hey Kristin

i was going to attach the program for you to have an idea but the file didn't want to attach
    Hey Tino,

You probably don't remember us, but you DJ'd our wedding 4 years ago This will be our first time back to Aruba since the wedding and now with our 3 year old daughter. I would love if you could try to email me the kids club program. My email address is kmullin113@aol.com

Thanks so much!!
    Kristin

With quality staff like Tino (and many others we have come to know over the years) I think you will be in good hands.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com