Aruba Beach

Thread: Renting a crib or pack and play????

Renting a crib or pack and play????

We are scheduled to be at the Surf Club in 2 weeks and we have a reservation requesting a crib (I think they are using pack and plays) but we are not guaranteed one if there are not enough to go around.

Does anyone know if there is a place to rent one or purchase if we need. All of the searches for stores show designer shops for tourists. I checked with Lings and Sons and they do not have anything like this posted.

We might just bring our own but I was hoping I would not have to do that.

Thank You
    Sue

Aruba since 1979
    the surf club is also related to the ocean club and to the marriott hotel itself.
    there have GOT to be enough cribs/pack n plays to go around.

contact the surf club directly and ask for the conscierge desk if reservations cannot help you.

what about bringing a pack n play fro home?
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by rosepointe View Post
    We are scheduled to be at the Surf Club in 2 weeks and we have a reservation requesting a crib (I think they are using pack and plays) but we are not guaranteed one if there are not enough to go around.

Does anyone know if there is a place to rent one or purchase if we need. All of the searches for stores show designer shops for tourists. I checked with Lings and Sons and they do not have anything like this posted.

We might just bring our own but I was hoping I would not have to do that.

Thank You
    Sue

I said the same thing to our daughter but I know she is anxious and wanted to look for alternatives. She is going to look at packing her PnP but quite frankly that is a pain along with everything else they need to bring. My plan was to call today as well. I realize there are 3 properties together as we are there all the time but it is not me and I don't think they want to risk it.

Interesting that I cannot find any stores listed that we could purchase something if we need.

Thanks for the response.

Sue

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.yellowpages-caribbean.com...rtment+stores/

this site may help

andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by rosepointe View Post
    I said the same thing to our daughter but I know she is anxious and wanted to look for alternatives. She is going to look at packing her PnP but quite frankly that is a pain along with everything else they need to bring. My plan was to call today as well. I realize there are 3 properties together as we are there all the time but it is not me and I don't think they want to risk it.

Interesting that I cannot find any stores listed that we could purchase something if we need.

Thanks for the response.

Sue

Spoke with Reservations at the Surf and she assurred me there is no problem. There is also a downtown baby store that sells PnP's. Seems Surf is using cribs. I am fine with this. I passed the info along and they will decide what they need to do.

It is sad with all the things people have to cart along for a baby to worry about a bed.

Thanks again.
    Sue