Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staying at Marriott's Surf Club with 7 month old twins. Any advice?

From what "travelin twins" wrote, they are already staying at the Surf Club! Go and enjoy yourself. It is a great place and you will have lots of fun.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

We have been going to Aruba for 12 years now. Our 11 year old has been 10 times, and our 5 year old has been 5 times. My husband and I just returned from there last night and hate being back - except that we missed our girls. We are taking our girls back in April for Spring Break.

We have owned at the Surf Club for about 4 years and it is the best investment we ever made. You are MAYBE half a city block from the beach - not far at all. The pool area is wonderful for kids and there is even a new play ground with swings right next to the pool. The rooms are very comfortable, homey and if you have a 1-2 bedroom, you will have a full kitchen which is great for families.

You will love aruba and the Surf Club. ENJOY!

Thanks for all the tips. Good news! Grandma and Grandpa have decided to come along on this trip to help with the twins. That means Mom and Dad will get some baby time and some adult time. The babies' passports just arrived yesterday. We're getting anxious to go.

Oh how fun!! My girl will be 9 mo old when we go to the Surf CLub this May! When in May are you going! Our babies can have a playdate!! HAHA!!

Anyway, I have been down there many times with my family, but this is the first time with a baby! You (and your babies) are going to LOVE the the Surf Club! The lazy river is where we plan on spending most of our trip! We are bringing down a baby springfloat for her-my mom found it up here somewhere (and adult size ones for us)..cheaper than renting a cheaper float each day! They fold up real small! We are also bringing down a foldable spring tent as well for the beach!

The Hi-Rise hotel strip is NOTHING like the ports! It is absolutely beautiful! You wont be disappointed and your parents will be pleasantly suprised!! I would say you dont even need a car! We are not getting one! We havent all these years and we make out fine! The one big shop my dad makes at the supermarket in town in the beginning of the week he cabs it home and then we remain on the strip the rest of the week! (But ther is also a bus you can take if needed) All the highrise hotels have great restaurants and there is a fun walking strip along the beach and another on the street side we walk each night! You couldnt poss eat at all of them in one week!

We cant wait! We are so excited to be sharing this with our LO! The lazy river and the beach is going to be so much fun and well worth the wait!!

Have fun and Enjoy!

JLK,

We are really starting to look forward to our trip and some nice weather. I'm especially excited that my parents are coming along to help with the babies. I am sure we'll all have a good time. My mom is planning yet another trip to Diamonds International while she's there. If time with the babies doesn't work, I'm sure a little bling will help her enjoy the trip .

Anyway, we will be there May 1st until the 9th. Maybe we'll meet in the lazy river. The twins haven't really been in a pool yet. I hope they like it. I'm ready to start washing the twins' summer clothes and counting down!

Monica

Hi...If you still check this link, please let me know how everything worked out with your twins at the Surf Club. WE are going in July, "we" being the grandparents who are joining our children and (then-to-be 6 mo.) granddaughter....we would love to hear about your trip. Positives, negatives, plane trip, pools, etc. Thank you so much!!! ~Gina

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12