Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strange post but you never know untill you try!

Strange post but you never know untill you try!

We go to Aruba next month and I am hoping to take my girls Holiday photo there. Anyway does anyone have any white, red OR green sundresses they are willing to sell in a 4T? (I have twins and need two).
    I have serached the internet endlessly and find nothing this time of year.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Jenn

You haven't found anything on ebay? My wife sells the kids clothes on there sometimes, only the name brand barely worn stuff. I will ask her if we have any 4t dresses. Do you need 2 or just one?

Also...

JCPenney online summer clearance and their kids outlet store online

Aruba since 1979
    this forum is very helpful no matter how "different the questions are".

one can also check lands end or llbean even call llbean and the kind folks at the call center can go back and look thru the summer stuff

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by jenn630 View Post
    We go to Aruba next month and I am hoping to take my girls Holiday photo there. Anyway does anyone have any white, red OR green sundresses they are willing to sell in a 4T? (I have twins and need two).
    Jenn

I just re-read and see you need 2. I would only be able to come up with one. Do you want them to match?

Aruba since 1979

Lightbulb

i have an idea
    there are plenty of shops on island that have cute kids' summer stuff!!

there are a few department stores that i know of.....LaLindas is downtown not far from the bus station back one block and then towards the center of downtown about a block or 2.

there is also a department store in noord. follow palm beach road til you get to the intersection near st anne's church and police station. at that intersection turn left and GISELLES department store is on your left after caribbean palmm village. (i think the name is giselles)

also too all of the resort gift shops sell little girl "stuff" sun dresses, hats, beach cover ups, bathing suits etc....

also too check with a couple of our aruba resident members that have little girls private message them jojo angela munzenhofer and photosbyjulia they will be able to give you suggestions on which stores have best selection and prices.

andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn630 View Post
    Jenn

Aruba since 1979
    or
    they could be in their bathing suits or cover ups wearing "santa hats"

would make for a cute photo

now i will shut my face

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i have an idea

there are a few department stores that i know of.....LaLindas is downtown not far from the bus station back one block and then towards the center of downtown about a block or 2.

there is also a department store in noord. follow palm beach road til you get to the intersection near st anne's church and police station. at that intersection turn left and GISELLES department store is on your left after caribbean palmm village. (i think the name is giselles)

also too all of the resort gift shops sell little girl "stuff" sun dresses, hats, beach cover ups, bathing suits etc....

also too check with a couple of our aruba resident members that have little girls private message them jojo angela munzenhofer and photosbyjulia they will be able to give you suggestions on which stores have best selection and prices.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    You haven't found anything on ebay? My wife sells the kids clothes on there sometimes, only the name brand barely worn stuff. I will ask her if we have any 4t dresses. Do you need 2 or just one?
    Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    I just re-read and see you need 2. I would only be able to come up with one. Do you want them to match?
    i have an idea

andrea
    or
    they could be in their bathing suits or cover ups wearing "santa hats"

would make for a cute photo

now i will shut my face

andrea
    Wow you all just blew me away! And to think I was embarrased posting this!
    I am going to check into ALL your suggestions. I thank you all so very much and Andrea, I appreciate it!!

ArubaMark they don't need to match, two of the same color would be nice though.

Hi Jenn,

You will have better luck finding what you want in the US, but in the same time you should get lucky right here in Aruba. All of the resorts have island-wear for children, then you always have Benetton for children in Downtown and an entire mainstreet of shops that have little girl dresses. There are several stores on the mainstreet that sell only white sundresses in all sizes. So, I can at least guarantee that you will find matching white dresses.

Regards, Julia

this forum is very helpful no matter how "different the questions are".

one can also check lands end or llbean even call llbean and the kind folks at the call center can go back and look thru the summer stuff

andrea
    I live were Lands End is and there is a outlit store very close, if you would like i could look there for you.
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Legends Pub Aruba
    legendspubaruba.com
    Legends Pub

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast