Aruba Beach

Thread: want to plan a suprise for my family

want to plan a suprise for my family

My family is going to Aruba in April. Im not sure if I am going with them yet, but either way i want to try to get the best list of things to do for them.

I have a mom, dad, lil bro (14), lil sis (12). They are very adventurous and they love to snorkel. We went once last year, and we did all the main attractions such as the jolly pirate and such. I want to try to find them places that not many people know about. Im hoping a few places that have cliff jumps, some places to snorkel that arent over crowded, perhaps a few places that have amazing views, and i also want to find a place that will be amazing for my mom and dad to eat.

thank you in advance for all your help, and if you have any suggestions at all I would love to hear them.

Buccaneer, Arashi, Boca Catalina, De Palm Island

Last year we went to San Nicolas lighthouse and we went down a not dangerous adventure down a cliff. We discovered a natural bridge after a 20 minute hike down and we loved it. This time I am bringing the camera and Balashi. Baby Beach was fun and I heard they are remodeling it as well as Arashi beach. Snorkeling cannot get any better at Boca Catalina. We love to dine at Buccaneer and Blossoms, a family must!!!