Aruba Beach

Thread: Wanted: Baby Sitter Dec 13-24 2010

Smile Wanted: Baby Sitter Dec 13-24 2010

Hi there,

We are coming to Aruba this x-mas and need a babysitter to help us out with our 3 kids ages 7, 5 and 4. The hours are from 10AM to 7PM daily and several evening from 7PM until midnight.

Please get in touch with me if you are energetic, young, love kids, enjoy being with people, love swimming and playing.

We are staying in Palm Beach for the duration. If this sounds like a position you or someone you know would like over the holidays please email me back or post to this thread. Will

Aruba since 1979
    are you looking for an aruba resident or are you looking for a person to travel with you or meet you there for the duration?
    is transportation and airfare included?

this is more like a vacation nanny position right?

Quote Originally Posted by mwill416 View Post
    Hi there,

We are coming to Aruba this x-mas and need a babysitter to help us out with our 3 kids ages 7, 5 and 4. The hours are from 10AM to 7PM daily and several evening from 7PM until midnight.

Please get in touch with me if you are energetic, young, love kids, enjoy being with people, love swimming and playing.

We are staying in Palm Beach for the duration. If this sounds like a position you or someone you know would like over the holidays please email me back or post to this thread. Will

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    are you looking for an aruba resident or are you looking for a person to travel with you or meet you there for the duration?
    is transportation and airfare included?

this is more like a vacation nanny position right?
    Hi there, we are looking for a local resident while we are down there. Thank you.

Navidad can you send me your email address. Thx

Babysitting

In response to your babysittng inquiry i can recommend you a new babysitting company here on the island www.TBC.com ,the site speaks for itself. There are also 2 very experienced babysitters i ussually recommend. Private message me for more contact info either thru this site or thru my website listed in my signature line.

Cerry
    www.pitaruba.com
    Cyrilo Croes aka "Serry",Taxi service and private Island Tours

Aruba since 1979
    the TBC.com site appears to be down :-(