Aruba Beach

Thread: Warming up baby food in restaurants?

Warming up baby food in restaurants?

Hiya

We will be in Aruba next month with our 9month old. I was just wondering that if we are in restaurants and I take along jars of baby food, will the restaurant warm the food up for me? We like to have our daughter eat with us if we can so would prefer to feed her in the restaurant with us rather than before we go out.
    Thanks

No personal experience on this one, but Arubans and their restaurants are so accommodating I would hate to believe that they would refuse you. Not even taking into consideration the fact that two adults will be purchasing dinners.

If you do get refused...take names ...I will surely take note and vote with my husband's wallet NOT to patronize the establishment.

Aruba since 1979
    i can be 99% certain that most restaurants will gladly warm up jars of baby food.
    heck, i can be certain that if you ordered some veggies off of their menus, they'd puree them for your toddler.
    if the restaurant has high chairs...you can be certain they are kid friendly/tolerant.

(not including fast food...Mcikey d, wendy, pizza hut etc)

andrea really glad that the puree days are 22 years behind us.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    No personal experience on this one, but Arubans and their restaurants are so accommodating I would hate to believe that they would refuse you. Not even taking into consideration the fact that two adults will be purchasing dinners.

If you do get refused...take names ...I will surely take note and vote with my husband's wallet NOT to patronize the establishment.

Every restaurant will accommodate your needs in heating up formula/baby food etc. Out daughter is now 8 and we have never had a problem over the last 7 years. Our son made his first appearance last year when he was one and enjoyed all of the Aruban hospitality wherever we went

I also like for Armelle to eat with us. What I do is ask for a bowl of hot/warm water, I pop the lid, let it sit for a little, "mix" and feed. I don't use the microwave for my little one since I believe there is something of truth in the theory that the waves change the food's DNA, etc. So, we do it the traditional way, AND never had a "no."
    Don't worry...
    Best, kiss for baby,
    Margaret