Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water Park?

Water Park?

Is there a water park there now? My husband and I haven't been to aruba since before i gave birth to my twin daughters 4 years ago.
    Thanks.

There are two. One near La Cabana and the other on De Palm Island.
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/water%20park.html

Thank you Lisa.

Aruba since 1979
    the waterpark at the depalm island is more suited for little kids age 10 and unders . the newer waterpark near the lacabana brc looks to have more "scary" slides etc..
    andrea

Palm Beach Plaza, Ruinas del Mar Restaurant, Pata Pata Pool Bar at La Cabana, My Cozy Home, and so much more!
    And there is also the "Arawa Park" in Moko, it is also a waterpark, lot smaller then The Palm Island and Morgan's Island, but it is very nice too...

Saludos!
    For the Best Babysitting on the Island.
    http://tbcaruba.com
    Looking to Buy, Rent, Sell a House, Land? Need Property Managment on Aruba?
    http://realestateinaruba.com

Quote Originally Posted by Navidad View Post
    And there is also the "Arawa Park" in Moko, it is also a waterpark, lot smaller then The Palm Island and Morgan's Island, but it is very nice too...

Saludos!
    Where is it exactly? Thanks.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn630 View Post
    Where is it exactly? Thanks.
    Did this open? http://www.arubahaystack.com/en/welcome.html

Morgan's Island

I love this place, My kids love it even more. My children are ages 8-11 and I have to say I was skeptical when it opened but when I went through those doors it was another story. My kids had the time of their lives and have gone back 4 times since I live on the island and really nothing to do for kids. I do recommend this to be a great place for families of all ages. They have a smaller section for children with all the amenities for under 8 years of age. I also seen many parents go on the slides with double tube with child in front and parent right behind them. WOW what a thrill. I have been to Six Flags, Cedar point and all those fun amusement parks so I know there is more adventure there but when in Aruba do the Aruba thing and enjoy, relax and have fun in paradise.
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela Munzenhofer View Post
    I love this place, My kids love it even more. My children are ages 8-11 and I have to say I was skeptical when it opened but when I went through those doors it was another story. My kids had the time of their lives and have gone back 4 times since I live on the island and really nothing to do for kids. I do recommend this to be a great place for families of all ages. They have a smaller section for children with all the amenities for under 8 years of age. I also seen many parents go on the slides with double tube with child in front and parent right behind them. WOW what a thrill. I have been to Six Flags, Cedar point and all those fun amusement parks so I know there is more adventure there but when in Aruba do the Aruba thing and enjoy, relax and have fun in paradise.

Angela, which one are you talking about? Arawa Park, depalm or Morgans?

Aruba since 1979
    she gave her post a Morgans island subtitle.

Angela's remarks are the ONLY endorsement of Morgans island that I have heard.

Honestly, i am surprised it is still operational.
    Maybe they have revamped their pricing again making it more affordable aka wallet friendly.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Angela, which one are you talking about? Arawa Park, depalm or Morgans?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast