Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Angela Munzenhofer
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Water park OTHER than De Palm Island

Water park OTHER than De Palm Island

Hi, Does anyone know of another water park other than Depalm. I would like to just go for a few hours. Also, has any one been to the go carts?

Aruba since 1979
    sorry i cannot comment on the go carts

the waterpark , morgans island closed a few years ago and sits ...........demolition by neglect

there is another waterpark that many of the aruba residents use
    http://www.arubavacationpark.com/aruba-waterpark/
    very few tourists frequent it.
    located at hooiberg

Quote Originally Posted by samjaymat View Post
    Hi, Does anyone know of another water park other than Depalm. I would like to just go for a few hours. Also, has any one been to the go carts?

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Its not a water park but Baby Beach is a great place for kids of all ages. Its like a small lagoon with very shallow water, white sand beaches and no waves. The water is less than 3 feet deep in most places and no more than 2 along the sand. There is an area in the middle near the rocks that is 10-12 feet deep where you can snorkel and see a large variety of fish. There is a restaurant there with a Flintstones theme and good food.

We took our grandchildren there in August 2012 and they loved it. It is far cheaper than De Palm Island. Bully drove us there. I think it may have been HIS first trip there. If you are driving yourself you may get lost There weren't very good signs.

Aruba since 1979
    sorry i could not get the photo to post as a thumbnail ... mea culpa.

the information, map and directions below are from their website

Location Aruba Vacation Park

Location of Aruba Aruba Vacation Park :
    Aruba Vacation Park is quiet, but not isolated to the Haystack, see below, Aruba map, in the heart of Aruba. It is situated in the middle of a natural and beautiful surrounding with cactuses and Aruba rock formations. There is on Aruba Vacation Park no irritating noise. Your eventual new Aruba home near fresh food shops and schools.
    An excellent location on Aruba, CENTER near everywhere.
    The route from the Aruba airport to Aruba Vacation Park on Aruba.
    The Aruba map you follow the red line from the Aruba airport, what you have to Aruba Vacation Park (the red dot on the map ) near the Haystack brings.
    You drive to the exit of the airport.
    You see there traffic lights.
    You cross over.
    Aan einde the way (on ca. 2 km) you come to a T intersection on the map, as above, it can be seen.
    You turn right and follow the road towards Santa Cruz.
    The ca. 2 km you will see on your left the Haystack Hill, but you continue farther down the road.
    The ca. 400 meter driving on the left you will see the entrance of Aruba Vacation Park.
    For the Pink painted entrance wall along the road 6 large billboards with state Aruba Vacation Park
    Villa's a Appartementen FOR RENT FOR SALE one
    Directly at the entrance, if you Aruba Vacation Park , there at the right blue villa the board OFFICE. If you want to report as we are there to serve you further to.
    Aruba Vacation Park is:
    Only 5 minutes from the capital ORANJESTAD
    Under 5 minutes from the big Aruba International Airport, REINA BEATRIX.
    Only 5 minutes from Aruba kilometers long white beaches and crystal clear and calm blue sea beautiful Aruba. With the marvelous Aruba corals and tropical fish and beautiful Aruba Aruba diving and snorkeling.
    Central on Aruba will find the luxury Aruba shopping malls, talloze internationale restaurants, museums and an exciting nightlife for all ages.
    In the north there are the dozens of Aruba hotels and the rugged coast with the Aruba natural bridge.
    Buses, small and big stop at the entrance of Aruba Vacation Park

Aruba Vacation Park on Aruba has a Dutch management.QUOTE=jbrid23456;248892]We took our grandchildren there in August 2012 and they loved it. It is far cheaper than De Palm Island. Bully drove us there. I think it may have been HIS first trip there. If you are driving yourself you may get lost There weren't very good signs.[/QUOTE]

As Andrea has mentioned there are only two parks. De Palm is great but really how many times can one go. I took the family to Aruba Vacation Park , It was ok, nothing us Americans are use to as far as adventure parks, I think for the kids a few hours of fun no matter where they go is a great time. At least they can say I went there. As far as the go carts behind the industrial part by super markets, I give it thumbs up. The kids had a great time in August and even though one go cart failed they gave more time to my kids on the track and fixed the situation right away. I give it a 9 rating and a must go if you have kids. In Michigan we have a go cart place but nothing like Aruba, my kids felt as if there were free on the track and loved every second. My oldest son was asked in drivers training if he had any lessons on driving and his answer was I am a professional go cart rider. Had to laugh...
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Aruba since 1979
    Nice to hear from you angela