Aruba Beach

Thread: where can we buy a pack n play in aruba?

Question where can we buy a pack n play in aruba?

Hello - We are traveling to Aruba for the first time and are staying at the Divi Dutch Village. They say they have cribs available, but cannot guarantee one until check-in, which REALLY doesn't help us!

We are currently resigned to bringing our own pack n play on the plane in order to ensure our baby has a safe place to sleep.

We're considering buying a PnP when we get there... but does anyone know a SPECIFIC store where we could actually do this?? And how much they cost (approximately)? We don't want to get there and find out there's none to be had, or they're hundreds of dollars...

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

imo, the divi dutch has many resources to obtain cribs for their guests. the divi dutch shares a campus with the tamarijn. they are located across the street from the divi village and divi golf resort.
    divi is very very good to their guests.
    maybe you could email to the dutch resort manager asking again.

i bet they could get you a crib.......if not one at the dutch, maybe at one of the other 3 properties. a $20 bill to the head housekeeper could help

and here is a list of baby supply places from the aruba phone book

keep us posted

297-280-4000Baby Products & Accessories
    ShareWeb
    Baby Care
    Orange Plaza Italie straat 50 Suite 3 O'Stad
    Facsimle
    www.babycarearuba.com

297-587-0053Baby Products & Accessories
    Baby's Palace
    Bubali 69 C

297-583-6166Baby Products & Accessories
    Caperucita Roja
    Wilhelminastraat 15
    297-582-0479

297-582-9868Baby Products & Accessories
    Little Kingdom
    Caya G F Betico Croes 114
    297-582-9959

297-588-9936Baby Products & Accessories
    Ochie Pochie
    Windstraat 22

Quote Originally Posted by edowns View Post
    Hello - We are traveling to Aruba for the first time and are staying at the Divi Dutch Village. They say they have cribs available, but cannot guarantee one until check-in, which REALLY doesn't help us!

We are currently resigned to bringing our own pack n play on the plane in order to ensure our baby has a safe place to sleep.

We're considering buying a PnP when we get there... but does anyone know a SPECIFIC store where we could actually do this?? And how much they cost (approximately)? We don't want to get there and find out there's none to be had, or they're hundreds of dollars...

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

We own a timeshare at the Divi resorts and as Andrea stated they are very good to there guests. I am finding it difficult to understand how they could not tell you one way or the other at this point in time. I would really email the manager. How could they expect a family to come there not knowing if they would have a crib for there child? We of course are well past those years and have never been in need of such and item. There is a site diviresorts.com you can look up on line. This will give you there main office(s) here in the U.S. I called once just ask if there was a blow dryer in the room and got an immediate answer my first time there. I would call them and state your case. Good luck.

Yesterday I saw Pack and Plays at Pricesmart. Can't remember the price. I noticed them because 5 years ago, the airlines lost the stroller of my infant godson. We couldn't find a decent one anywhere on the island. There are lots of stores now.