Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ABC or CDM

Quote Originally Posted by luv2teech7 View Post
    Boston AK,
    The last time you visited Aruba, you stayed at the Casa Del Mar. You've seen the ABC as they share a parking lot. I drove you through both. I found those deals via this website, Craigslist, and also the Members' Boards on the different sites for the timeshares. Perhaps your new companion would be happy making a trip to an island where you don't have any history. While Aruba is a beautiful island, I would expect that this new woman would want to create her own life with you, not live vicariously through your past. I hope you have found a place to stay. I'm sorry that I will not be making your arrangements this time around. Good luck finding something appropriate for you both.
    May week 10 be more enjoyable and less eventful than your trip in October.

Quote Originally Posted by TomFrederick View Post
    >>> "($700 for week 10 at ABC)"
    ---- If there are only 2 of you the smaller unit at ABC would be great. Check on that price. Might not include tax/service charge.
    Just walked through both the CDM and ABC on 12/30 and both looking great. 215 on 2nd floor overlooks a garden.
    Will have a view of the pool but don't think you will have a good view of the ocean/beach. Will be able to see the huts on the beach but don't think you will be up high enough to see the sand on the beach.
    Tom,

This does not include any other fees other than the week from the owners. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorsign View Post
    We have been owners / visitors at both the ABC and CDM resorts for over the last 20 years ! If I had to make a definitive distinsion between the the 2 resorts, it would be very difficult, in my opinion, they are very comparable, even though CDM is a newer resort on a long term basis!. ABC just went through an absolutely 100% renovation and I was truly amazed at the results, it really turned out to be a NEW RESORT !!! They really did an excellent job !! We frequently exchange our ownership time for different periods, and have never had second thouhts about weather we would endup in ABC or CDM, we just feel that they are very equal overall, we honestly believe that we, as owners, have the very best accomodation/beach/ location, that we could possibly have , all things considered, and would never change our minds on the investment that we have made at ABC & CDM, and we now own 10 weeks !!!!! Thanks T. " LOVE THAT ARUBA " !!!!
    Thank you Doc. I am looking forward to staying at ABC this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2teech7 View Post
    Boston AK,
    The last time you visited Aruba, you stayed at the Casa Del Mar. You've seen the ABC as they share a parking lot. I drove you through both. I found those deals via this website, Craigslist, and also the Members' Boards on the different sites for the timeshares. Perhaps your new companion would be happy making a trip to an island where you don't have any history. While Aruba is a beautiful island, I would expect that this new woman would want to create her own life with you, not live vicariously through your past. I hope you have found a place to stay. I'm sorry that I will not be making your arrangements this time around. Good luck finding something appropriate for you both.

Thanks for the great trips and for opening my eyes to a whole new world of Aruba.

Cheers!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12