Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adults only pool

Smile Adults only pool

I heard that the Marriott Aruba Surf Club was constructing an adults only pool. I was wondering if that was true and if the pool was completed?
    Last edited by Cynthia; 02-26-2009 at 11:24 PM.

They were talking about adding another pool between the Ocean and the Surf Club a long time ago...
    Still no official agreement yet.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    The Renn. marina has an adult only pool. It is really cool. You can float while looking down on LGsmith blvd.

That's nice....hmmmm...I never really felt the need for an adults only pool until the Divi Village opened their newly built section with infinity pool and pool bar...I don't know if I am being a prude..but...when we go over to the pool bar and want to drink sometimes there are folks really carrying on and sometimes not...I feel (IMO ONLY) that this is not a place for kids...could get hurt accidentally...Some parents bring the kids over and let them sit on stools in water....okay, I know it's pretty cool, but I worry someone may get hurt. I don't really worry about the adults but I do worry about the kids. Feel Divi should put one of those strings across at a point that designates adult area from "everyone area"...
    So now that I have said my piece...I will endeavor to be quiet...(yeah, right)
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Quote Originally Posted by qlaval View Post
    They were talking about adding another pool between the Ocean and the Surf Club a long time ago...
    Still no official agreement yet.
    They gave up on that idea as the actual pool size is not the issue it is the pool deck. They have made more space along the pool and are planning to create more deck space in the hopes of making things better..........we will see!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

wow an adults only pool would be nice there..
    Hawaii: june 15th till june 21st Cant wait!!

Thanks for the info. I'll let you know if I hear anything about it.

I think they are revisiting this issue. This would give people who are without children an opportunity to sit quietly. Big decision but would mean a small investment by owners (like under $100). Interesting concept, not a bad idea.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I think they are revisiting this issue. This would give people who are without children an opportunity to sit quietly. Big decision but would mean a small investment by owners (like under $100). Interesting concept, not a bad idea.
    (like under$100)Would this be a one time charge or will it be added on to our maintenance fee.I think we pay to much now.

There is some discussion around the beach, not sure if this is accurate but they really need to do something and address the issues.

I think another pool is probably needed (although I never sit there) and this seems to be something that might be looked upon favourably.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast