Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Animal Rescuer
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By arubachuck

Thread: Airbnb for March 25th - April 6th 2018

Airbnb for March 25th - April 6th 2018

A group of friends and I always go down weeks 12 and 13 and stay at Divi Village because most of them own timeshares those weeks. Unfortunately, I do not own and have been renting weeks with another friend or two, bunking in sometimes, and otherwise finding a way to make the trip. This year looks like I may be the only one without a timeshare so I was considering maybe trying an Airbnb in the area to save on some costs considering I rent a car anyway and can easily travel over to the Divi beach and/or pool to visit.

Has anyone had any positive Airbnb experiences in Aruba they can recommend?

Having it right now...rented an AirBnB house in Santa Cruz for $100/night from a Super Host. Private pool and Jacuzzi, big bedroom and full kitchen. Right in the middle of the island so everything is only 15 minutes or so away.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

We have a vacation rental property in Aruba and we have availability on your dates.
    If you have interest, our website is: http://www.bellarubyaruba.com/

Aruba since 1979
    mvosilla, i would recommend to see if you can rent a timeshare in the area that you are used too.

some of the rental homes (airbnb) are quite a bit off the tourist path and are inconvenient for some.

visit redweek.com as well as maybe....Divi, Costa Linda, Aruba Beach Club, Casa Del Mar websites and facebook pages.

also too contact forum member Aquaman and forum member Burghboy.....Aquaman owns a couple of rental homes and Burghboy often rent homes just outside of the tourist areas.

Quote Originally Posted by mvosilla View Post
    A group of friends and I always go down weeks 12 and 13 and stay at Divi Village because most of them own timeshares those weeks. Unfortunately, I do not own and have been renting weeks with another friend or two, bunking in sometimes, and otherwise finding a way to make the trip. This year looks like I may be the only one without a timeshare so I was considering maybe trying an Airbnb in the area to save on some costs considering I rent a car anyway and can easily travel over to the Divi beach and/or pool to visit.

Has anyone had any positive Airbnb experiences in Aruba they can recommend?

Also consider a rental at LaQuinta.

Many great suggestions! Let us know how it goes!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Thanks for the ideas!!! I'll keep you posted on what I finally decide to do. The only thing I know for sure, is that I will be on the island. Where to stay is a secondary concern :-)