Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: All inclusive vs. not?

Quote Originally Posted by beckybnott View Post
    Well i have to say i like The Tamarijn All - Inclusive.. Go eat breakfast and hit the beach.. And not have to worry about getting out and finding a place to eat first thing in the morning.. I have been to the Tamarijn 14 times now. When we choose to eat out somewhere other than the resort, No problem. But they have great restaurants. I dont want my days filled up with running around, I'm on Vacation, I like to relax and be able to go get a snack from the hours of 11 to 1am it's convenient and having the food right there. Then back to the beach without having to drive. Just because you choose a hotel that Is AI, doesn't mean you have to eat there all the time.. GOOD LUCK
    I totally agree, nothing like not worrying about eating at the same time as hubby, I eat when I want. If we want to go out to dinner, we will.

Boca Catilina
    There are advantages to both, there are some fantastic places to eat that are very reasonable, but it helps to have a car to get to some of the more "local" places. I am sure you will have a great trip no matter what you chose. Enjoy

Radisson Resort, chilling out on the beach for 8 hours per day
    Speaking from experience I would not do AI. There are just too many good restaurants in Aruba. We book with Players Choice Tours, great prices, many extras in packages and one happens to be a $200 beverage credit at hotel. Try them for prices 1-800-79-Aruba.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12