Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: All inclusive vs. not?

Quote Originally Posted by beckybnott View Post
    Well i have to say i like The Tamarijn All - Inclusive.. Go eat breakfast and hit the beach.. And not have to worry about getting out and finding a place to eat first thing in the morning.. I have been to the Tamarijn 14 times now. When we choose to eat out somewhere other than the resort, No problem. But they have great restaurants. I dont want my days filled up with running around, I'm on Vacation, I like to relax and be able to go get a snack from the hours of 11 to 1am it's convenient and having the food right there. Then back to the beach without having to drive. Just because you choose a hotel that Is AI, doesn't mean you have to eat there all the time.. GOOD LUCK
    I totally agree, nothing like not worrying about eating at the same time as hubby, I eat when I want. If we want to go out to dinner, we will.

There are advantages to both, there are some fantastic places to eat that are very reasonable, but it helps to have a car to get to some of the more "local" places. I am sure you will have a great trip no matter what you chose. Enjoy

Radisson Resort, chilling out on the beach for 8 hours per day
    Speaking from experience I would not do AI. There are just too many good restaurants in Aruba. We book with Players Choice Tours, great prices, many extras in packages and one happens to be a $200 beverage credit at hotel. Try them for prices 1-800-79-Aruba.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12