Aruba Beach

Thread: Aruba Grand/ Riu Palace Questions!!

Aruba Grand/ Riu Palace Questions!!

Hi,
    I just rented a place at the riu palace for week 52 because I was displaced by the Aruban. The unit is owned by a woman who bought it while it wa the Aruba Grand. She told me that it comes with all inclusive. I am traveling with 4 other people. The room is a 1 bedroom 2 bath and sleeps 6. My question is, will the riu give all 5 of us all inclusive? I don't want just one or two of us having it I would like us all to get it. I called and the timeshare department is closed I will call back tomorrow. I am just wondering if anyone who owns there knows the answer to my question.

THANKS all help is appreciated!!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    The All-Inclusive at the RIU for timeshare owners is not automatically included. It is an option. Maybe the timeshare owner had paid in advance for the A.I. If it was paid for in advance, then the A.I. would be for the amount of people that they paid for. You then would have to pay for any extra people in the unit. I would email this person pronto and see what is included in what you paid for.

Smile Answer to your questions about Riu

Quote Originally Posted by BGlynn0211 View Post
    Hi,
    I just rented a place at the riu palace for week 52 because I was displaced by the Aruban. The unit is owned by a woman who bought it while it wa the Aruba Grand. She told me that it comes with all inclusive. I am traveling with 4 other people. The room is a 1 bedroom 2 bath and sleeps 6. My question is, will the riu give all 5 of us all inclusive? I don't want just one or two of us having it I would like us all to get it. I called and the timeshare department is closed I will call back tomorrow. I am just wondering if anyone who owns there knows the answer to my question.

THANKS all help is appreciated!!
    Dear B.Glynn,

It all depends if she did paid for the 5 of you. The price for the all inclusive is $ 70 per person per day, but it is not included when you own. You have to pay this for all the people staying in the room. I own week 1 and I can choose to pay for it or not. Or only for certain amount of days etc.
    If you may need any additional information let me know.

Kind regards,

Yolima Guerra