Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aruba Timeshare Deed/Lease concern

Either way, can we agree, whether a deed or certificate of ownership, it is something to pass along to your heirs?

IOW, you can pass to your heirs the unit or the invested value of the unit?

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Either way, can we agree, whether a deed or certificate of ownership, it is something to pass along to your heirs?

IOW, you can pass to your heirs the unit or the invested value of the unit?
    Deed, certificate of ownership, right to lease (Renaissance), RTU can be pass along to your heirs if all the conditions of ownership are met...

Can you help me out with the IOW meaning?

Quote Originally Posted by qlaval View Post
    Can you help me out with the IOW meaning?
    In other words= IOW

Could have knocked dd over with a feather the other day when I said to her, "TTTC" . She says, "Mommy you don't even know what that means!" She was shocked when I told her. .. Too tired to care ...

Evidently parents are not supposed to know these things.

"TTTC" . She says, "Mommy you don't even know what that means!" She was shocked when I told her. .. Too tired to care ...
    TTTC
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    TTTC
    TTTC = Too tired to care

Worked well to get my point across when dd had been a "bratty, on the verge of teenager, I am too good to do chores on a Saturday" and at the end of the day she came to me excited about what was on TV that night...probably something Jonas Brothers...

...IOW, you can pass to your heirs the unit or the invested value of the unit?
    Since I'm not TTTC I will answer you by the affirmative, IOW yes....

The only thing I would change is the terms the invested value by the remaining value of the unit.

They "sold" me deeded property

I own at the Marriott Surf Club, and I was told that it was deeded property that would go to my heirs. When they started implementing the smoking restrictions, I called MVC to ask how they would implement these type of restrictions when they told me at the time of sale that they would never do this, since it was my property with Deed and all. MVC then told me that it was NOT deeded property, and that I had misunderstood their sales representative. Last year we accepted another timeshare sales invite, just to see what the sales person would say about this issue, and AGAIN!!!: They were trying to sell us another week stating that it was DEEDED property that would to go our heirs and would ALWAYS belong to us, because we were on owned property. When I said that MVC had told me that there was no such thing as a DEEDED property at the Marriott, the sales person simply told me that the MVC person did not know what he was talking about. In any event, I believe we were all sold our timeshare under this false pretence. Now that I know how the timeshare fees are increasing every year, and I hear what the Ocean Club owners next door are paying now in timeshare fees and reserves I cannot say that I feel all that bad about not having to leave my heirs with that financial burden...... I just should have known better. Sad that an icon like Marriott uses these types of misleading sales tactics. This left a very bad taste in my mouth. Shame on you Marriott!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12