Aruba Beach

Thread: Availability anywhere over new years eve?

Availability anywhere over new years eve?

My wife kept changing her mind about going away over New Years Eve. Now, I can't find a room anywhere on the island. It seems that anywhere I can find empty airline seats, I can't find a hotel and vice versa.

If anyone knows of hotel or time share availability from December 29/30 through January 2, please let me know.

I have a lockoff room available at the Surf Club from 12/30 - 1/6. Let me know.

Radisson Resort, chilling out on the beach for 8 hours per day
    Did you try the Radisson know someone who just booked.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    My wife kept changing her mind about going away over New Years Eve. Now, I can't find a room anywhere on the island. It seems that anywhere I can find empty airline seats, I can't find a hotel and vice versa.

If anyone knows of hotel or time share availability from December 29/30 through January 2, please let me know.
    We just cancelled our room at MVC (12/29-1/4) and it might still be available. We decided that 2 trips to Aruba per year is plenty and want to save our vacation time for new/different destinations (going to Belize in March.)

Enjoy NYE in Aruba! We had a blast last year - lots of parties!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by lainielove View Post
    I have a lockoff room available at the Surf Club from 12/30 - 1/6. Let me know.
    If you would shoot me a price via PM, I would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by bgmouse View Post
    Did you try the Radisson know someone who just booked.
    When I checked last night, they only had suites listed and I can't swing $700 a night. I will check again.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    We just cancelled our room at MVC (12/29-1/4) and it might still be available. We decided that 2 trips to Aruba per year is plenty and want to save our vacation time for new/different destinations (going to Belize in March.)

Enjoy NYE in Aruba! We had a blast last year - lots of parties!
    I will check into them as well. It's perfect for a quick, low budget trip.

Rooms are often held in major hotels for AARP members. You might try that avenue.

Radisson Resort, chilling out on the beach for 8 hours per day
    Try contacting Players Choice Tours 1-800-79-ARUBA. They usually can help with reservations for a lot of hotels in Aruba with short notice. Very good prices, we always book with them.