Aruba Beach

Thread: Been internet scouring for our 4 day "add-on"

Rennaissance private island

Been internet scouring for our 4 day "add-on"

So, I have been surfing for info on a place to stay for an extra 4 day add-on to our trip this December. I have found something interesting and wanted to see if anyone has any experience or info. On an inquiry to Prima Casa Realty, they have an offering of a small house with pool about a mile inland from the high-rise area. It looks really nice in the pictures, and is pretty reasonable at about $250 a day. Here is the link to the property and wondered if anyone knows anything about it?

So far, our 2nd choice may be Club Arias in Saveneta. I think the trade of is the privacy of the house vs. getting away from the tourist area. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for any help!

Can't wait!!!
    If you put some html here, you could create a countdown ticker, but we don't care, we're going in May! Yay!

Aruba since 1979
    both look appealing.

the private home from "homeaway" looks kind of barren.
    looks like a new neighborhood.
    does it provide an in room safe for your valuables?

club arias b&b looks interesting.
    (i was looking at suite 10 in particular)
    certainly is not inexpensive

but the amenities are pretty cool
    and it is a short drive to baby beach

my life revolves around food , and i have been told arias has THE best pizza around.

from arias website

Full Breakfast included made to order by Chef Gabriel Ayala
    Complimentary pastries prepared daily by Chef Gabriel Ayala at 4:00 p.m.
    Complimentary lemonade and water stations
    Private dinners available upon request
    Special weekly dinners
    Function room for private functions
    Outdoor swimming pool w/slide
    Outdoor wadding pool with cascading waterfall
    Two outdoor enclosed showers w/ hot water, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel
    DVD movies, book library and games
    Pool table
    Ping pong table
    Foosball table
    Free high speed wireless internet access
    Computer to use (located in gathering area)
    Phone available for calls to USA (phone located in gathering area)
    Walkie talkies (with $20 deposit returned at checkout)
    Instead of renting an island cell phone, you can purchase a sim card for your cell phone to make local calls without roaming $20

Beach chairs
    Beach towels
    Ice machine
    Transportation available to and from the airport, $35 each way
    Bus Service available in front of the club every half hour to downtown Oranjstad
    Laundry Service provided at additional cost based on size and weight
    Babysitting Service $15/hr (evenings only)
    Housekeeping provided

i like the idea of being a little adventurous and getting out of the tourist area and seeing and living the "other aruba" that many of us really do not know.

but, i do like the "homeaway" house arias though, more.

Rennaissance private island
    Thanks Andrea! Hadn't thought about the safe. Site says the house has an alarm system, but hadn't thought about security out in private neighborhoods.
    If you put some html here, you could create a countdown ticker, but we don't care, we're going in May! Yay!

Zeerovers, San Nicolaas, Malmok, Arashi
    Be careful. I rented a place from Casa Prima and had to move out to another sub standard place due to wet walls and mold everywhere. On walls, In the bottom fabric of bed and chairs. etc. Andrea knows me if you have any questions. Casa Prima were a little difficult to deal with

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    have you checked townhomes at the gold coast. we rent there, albeit for more than 4 days but at that time, if its early december before the holidays, alot of the homes sit there since its the low season and might be willing to rent for 4 days. we rent from vrbo or homeaway and have done it for two years and get great prices because of the time of the year.....