Aruba Beach

Thread: Best Beachfront Timeshare

Best Beachfront Timeshare

We are headed to Aruba the end of May for our second trip to the island. I just wondered what everyone thinks is the best beachfront timeshare and why. I want to know about quick beach access and the view.

I am trying to decide if we should purchase a timeshare there or continue to use BlueGreen points and stay at La Cabana. I think I am really just trying to find a reason why we have to go back every year as I have become totally obsessed with Aruba since our first trip in 2007.

Thanks,

Jen

Baby beach, natural bridge, palm beach, California Lighthouse
    We traveled to Aruba for the 3rd time this past February and are absolutely in love with the island! While we were there we purchased a timeshare at the Divi Pheonix. It is at the end of the high rises and we found it to be very nice. Take a tour while your there and see what you think

When we first started going to Aruba ten years ago, like many others we stayed at La Cabana. Loved it. However, when it came time to purchase we were a little hesitant as we didn't know too much about Blue/Green. We were concerned about their viability, loosing our money, etc. No question, they were cheaper but perhaps for a reason??? Very sad to see what has happened to the entire situation with La Cabana. I know the BRC is stronger financially, etc. than the back villas but it just a shame!

As far as timeshares there are so many variables to consider, not the least of which is money! If you are looking for something right on the beach at a mid-point in terms of money on Palm Beach, I would consider looking at Playa Linda. Many rooms have been updated/renovated. It is in a great location on the high rise/palm beach area. It appears to be kept very clean and has a nice beach. I do not own there!
    If you have a little more money to spend, look at the Ocean Club/Surf Club as they have floating weeks not fixed. There are also nice places on Eagle beach too. I am not as familiar with them as we stay on Palm Beach.

What you need to do is figure out what you have to spend, what your priorities are eagle beach vs. palm beach, etc. and go an look at a number of different properties. Also, do you like a fixed week or do you want a floating week? That also heavily ways into the equation.

Good luck!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,
    There are 3 with a great beach. Costa Linda, Aruba Beach Club, Casa del Mar.
    The difference between the 3 would be how many bedrooms you would want.
    The ABC even has studios which cost less. Prices between the 3 varies depending time of year you want to go and size of unit. Each resort has a Web site with a page with units for sale. Buying from a owner may get a better deal.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TomFrederick View Post
    There are 3 with a great beach. Costa Linda, Aruba Beach Club, Casa del Mar.
    The difference between the 3 would be how many bedrooms you would want.
    The ABC even has studios which cost less. Prices between the 3 varies depending time of year you want to go and size of unit. Each resort has a Web site with a page with units for sale. Buying from a owner may get a better deal.
    I AGREE WITH TOMFREDERICK THOSE 3 ARE VERY NICE, COSTA LINDA, ABC, CASA DEL MAR.
    aruba lover 99

45 th trip coming soon

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........

Aruba Timeshare

I think you should do your homework on which resort works best for you. Check them out on your next visit.. But keep your eye on Ebay, I have found some pretty awesome deals at a fraction of the cost you'd pay in Aruba..
    Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Becky

Thanks for all the great advice!

Jen

We went in Aruba in Feb we own at the Surf Club .We did search for my brother He want to buy a time share .The Divi Phoenix was very nice the new building they lease 40 years and you paid $1.00 after to renew 40 years more and everything is week fix (Wallmart thing is a scam scam ).Occidental was All Inclusive you really don't want that ..Aruba have some good restaurent .....Finally he bought at The Marriott Surf Club only few thousanf more and you own the time share and you pass to your children .Just to help you Costa Linda his beatifull to ...Playa Linda need TLC they are doing right now ..You the one have to do calculation and wich one offer more for you money .For us the lease ........I prefer to own
    Good Luck