Aruba Beach

Thread: Booked air now where to stay

Booked air now where to stay

Hi Everyone. We have booked our air from Newark to Aruba 6/25/11 - 7/2/11. There is a total of 9 people in our group. Seven adults and two kids (6 & 8 at travel time).

I am in need of a kitchen/kitchenette would work too or even a refrigerator and microwave....

I would like to stay at one of the high rise hotels on Palm Beach that has an all-inclusive option.

Any suggestions?

The group is broken down as follows: my husband and myself w/2 kids. My sister and 2 nephews(20 and 22) and a nephew with his girlfriend (both 23). We would all like to stay together but I am having a hard time finding a 3 bedroom. Please help.......

Aruba since 1979
    john (aquaman) is renting his house.
    check with him to see if he will be renting it in june.
    (click link below)
    3 Bedroom Villa with Big pool Special Rate

you may be hard pressed to find a 3 bedroom all inclusive w/ a kitchen.
    marriott surf club maybe?

also to
    LINDAVH has a 3 bedroom unit but it is in the low rise at costa linda. you might want to check with her by private message.
    there is no all inclusive option though.

the RIU has all inclusive options but do not know if there are 3 bedroom units.
    and the same with the Occidental.

if you wanted lorise area i would suggest you rent a few units at the tamarijn. (cept there are no kitchens)

In the high rise area for a group that big your best bet would be a timeshare at the Ocean Club or Surf Club. The offer all the conveniences of home. They do not offer all inclusive.

The Occidental offers timeshares as well all inclusive however I do not know if they offer any units to accommodate nine people.

I would check around with some of the timeshare rental sites and search Palm beach timeshare units by occupancy.

Thank you for the info.........I'm ready to pull my hair out......

you could also try Playa Linda's bullentin board. Put your week in and you'll see what is available.

For nine people your best best is going to be a timeshare with 3 bedrooms.

Even with the Ocean Club and Surf Clubs, a unit which sleeps 8 is not an issue, but units sleeping more are more difficult to come by.

2 bedroom units with 2 people sleeping in one bedroom and four sleeping in the 2nd and 2 people on the sleep sofa will only sleep 8.

At the Westin you could do 3 rooms adjacent to one another or two one bedroom suites and an adjoining room. The one bedroom oceanfront suites would be on opposite corners, not next to one another. Oceanview one bedroom suites would be on different floors, the last I knew there was on one oceanview one bedroom suite per floor.

If you are considering a hotel such as the Westin, imo, contact a travel agent experienced with Aruba's hotels who could not only get you the best room configuration, but the best pricing.

Thank you......

Would it have been better to do an all inclusive package if this family wanted an AI resort instead of separate airfare? At some of the AI don't the kids stay/eat free? However, since the air us already booked, the advice to rent a 3 bdrm timeshare makes sense, or a private villa/house as they'd like a kitchen. Sone of the high rise hotels offer varying meal plans anywhere from breakfast only to all meals but am I correct in that there's no kitchen but a mini fridge only can be rented?
    I'd really like to know what you end up doing and what the best option is as I'd like to plan a vacation for next year with a group of friends and our children.

Quote Originally Posted by amarg View Post
    At some of the AI don't the kids stay/eat free?
    Children 17 years of age and younger stay and eat free at the Tamarijn and some parts of the year as specials are offered, at the neighboring sister Divi Resort.

The downfall for Katie is that it is not on Palm beach.