Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By danadog56

Thread: Children are a gift; just don't feel obliged to share them with everyone else.

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.

Children are a gift; just don't feel obliged to share them with everyone else.

Good morning everyone,

My question, as the subject line suggests is; are there any hotel, condos, studios etc in Aruba where children are usually at a minimum.

I realize it depends on the time of year and a host of other factors, but we'd at least like to see if there are any adults-only or adults-mostly places to stay.

We'd like to look for adults-only or adults-mostly cruises. I know that's a thread to be put into the non-Aruba section, but I thought it could be started here.

Have a good one!

bucati, and club arias

Aruba since 1979
    renaissance marina tower

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    As far as cruises go, we've found that there are usually just a handful of kids when we cruise during the school year. During school breaks and summer, the ships are full of kids, many barely supervised. As far as hotels in Aruba, we've noticed that there are usually just a few, if any, when we've stayed at Manchebo. Ofcourse, that is subject to change. We've stayed there around President's Week several times, and have only seen a few kids.

Any Aruba beach...
    For Aruba, Renaissance marina tower or the Bucuti.

For a cruise, as hatteras suggested, when the kids are in school. Trans Atlantic cruises are great for this. The length of the cruise combined with timing make them an excellent opportunity for cruising with few children. AND an excellent bargain besides.

On a cruise I would also highly suggest Celebrity Cruise Lines Aqua Class with the Aqua Class dining room dedicated solely to guests who have booked this category. Not many parents wishing to pay extra for Aqua Class fine dining for their kids when they eat off the kids menu every night.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 07-30-2012 at 04:47 PM.

The Renaissance private island has two main beaches, one of which is almost always kid free.If you stay at the Renaissance the Marina Tower pool is for ages 18 and over.
    rob o has left the forum, contact via e-mail at

everywhere and anywhere
    wish they took one of the 3 pools at divi village and made it 18 and up....