Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club Arias?

Question Club Arias?

I was browsing around on boards but i did not find much information on here regarding this place. I was interested on staying somewhere Private and Exclusive all at the same Time. Has anyone stayed here? or have any Information they can share with me?

WHere Did this get moved to?

Quote Originally Posted by Live4today View Post
    WHere Did this get moved to?
    General Where to Stay Club Arias?

Club Arias...have stayed and am returning

I have been to Club Arias and I loved it. We are returning again later this week for 5 days. What I love about it is that you get a beautiful room and pool area, free breakfast made to order, unlimited lemonade all day long, a snack in the afternoon and personalized service like I couldn't imagine. We were able to rent a car directly from the Club for a very reasonable rate (which you will need because it isn't in the beach area). They picked us up at the airport free of charge and check in took seconds. The other nifty thing was that I didn't have to pack a cooler because they let you borrow one for free. Its like having a mansion all to yourself because you rarely see anyone else. Its just lovely.

Another really fabulous feature is that they provide walkie talkies to each room for keeping in touch with each other. They also provide cell phones so that you can contact them if needed. They have a computer free for use and a US landline that you can call home without overseas charges if desired!

Though the place is out of the way of the normal resort areas I loved that about it. I felt like I actually got to experience the whole island...not just the tourist spots. There is an amazing feel to getting to drive yourself around to all the great spots. Don't let its location keep you from going there.

Hope that helps!

Club Arias

Can you explain to me in more detail the location of Club Arias? What's it near? How far from beach? What beach? Thanks

Club Arias Savaneta

Any information on this location?
    It's located on the 1 in savaneta on the left hand side as you travel to SN.
    Looked interesting to Kat and I as a way to experience Aruba on a different, off the beaten path, experience. I wish I had stopped in and looked around.

If anyone has stayed there I would love some feed back.
    Ralph

Some info in these threads including a trip report with photos

http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/club%20arias.html

Aruba since 1979
    you may want to private message KENT.
    he usually stays there while in aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Ralph View Post
    Any information on this location?
    It's located on the 1 in savaneta on the left hand side as you travel to SN.
    Looked interesting to Kat and I as a way to experience Aruba on a different, off the beaten path, experience. I wish I had stopped in and looked around.

If anyone has stayed there I would love some feed back.
    Ralph

Those were some wonderful threads Lisa and thanks for the PM to Kent Andrea.
    What I would love to know more about are the accommodations as a family of five with three children 4,8 and 12 how would the 10 rooms available work out?
    Would we need two or is this better suited for a husband/ wife get away for a long weekend or short week?

Trip advisor has only stellar reviews and my juices are flowing to try something new and intimate.

Ralph

Smile

Ralph. This place is awsome and you are right about Kat. They love it here and have been back twice and they have 2 more trips planned. I am going back this summer for my 28th trip and I have been staying at Club Arias my last 7 times. I LOVE Aruba and keep staying longer each time. I am now spending 6 months there a year. Hopefully I will be there if you come.
    Its not on the beach but its very nice a private and quiet. There are only 10 rooms so never any crowds. The best snorkel spot on the Island is only 4 minutes away and there is a small beach there to hang out. Baby Beach is also about 12 minutes away. You will need a car there because you need to get around.
    As far as the rooms, they are really nice but they are all different. Some have 2 queen beds and some bunks with King and you will just have to get in contact with Arias to see whats availible.
    Gabriel cooks free breakfast everyday so thats really nice. They have lemonade all day long and also they put some cake or cookies out at 4 every afternoon. They have pool, pingpong, and fuzzball to play. They have 2 pools and you never have to get up early to save a spot. You really get to know the people staying there because its so small. Its like family there. If you have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me direct because I don't get to these boards as often as I would like. kentgerber@adamswells.com
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast