Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coffee filters at Lacabana

Coffee filters at Lacabana

I usually bring my own coffee from home and was wondering what type of coffee filters the resort uses..does anyone know if they are the cone or basket filters and do they supply enough for the week or do I have to bring them? Thanks!
    We're leaving Saturday morning from Newark!!!! Can't wait to get out from this snow.

Aruba since 1979
    NO coffee filters at Lacabana :-(

they have MR COFFEE or PROCTER SILEX style coffee makers basket filters needed.

i find it offensive that lacabana and other timeshares do not supply some of those basics...coffee filters, paper towels, dishwasher detergent.

Aruba since 1979
    my husband just added .. that coffee filters are so very inexpensive, it would not affect lacabana's bottom line in the least for them to supply.
    .........the man of few words has spoken. ;-)

When we stay places we always leave a big supply of filters... I bet the cleaning people probably throw them out too...
    Thank you for your time,

Scott Kompa
    skompa@comcast.net

If you know of anyone that needs to buy or sell a home anywhere in the world let me know as I can help! Scott Kompa, Sales Associate, RE/MAX Connection

Aruba since 1979
    we always used to leave the filters and then the housekeeper told us that she was not allowed to let them remain from us to the new tenants.

so now we just bring some from home.

Wow...I'm surprised they don't supply any. What do they supply? Is there a starter pack of anything?

Aruba since 1979
    the only paper products supplied...........toilet paper and tissue.
    they do supply LIQUID dish detergent.
    they do supply body wash and shampoo in the shower and hand soap at the bathroom sink.
    a stack of coffee filter in each unit would not effect their bottom line much.

Supplies at the Marriott

The Marriott Surf and Ocean Clubs supply coffee filters, a few packs of coffee and the housekeeping staff are happy to re-supply you in the middle of the week. They also leave dishwasher detergent along with liquid soap. There is also a supply of facial tissues and extra paper towel for the kitchen.

Just to let you know as well...I understand the need for in-room coffee..definitely, but there is also a Dunkin Donuts right behind LaCabana at the Tropicana...just in case.
    Connie
    Next Aruba trip in

coffee filters at LA CABANA

The new coffee makers at lacabana have the screen baskets that do not need filters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast