Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Construction at The Divi Phoenix

I went to see the Divi the new building is beatifull my brother did want to buy a time share and finally he decide to buy at Marriott Surf Club where I am .I am sure by August everything should be done alot place was occupe .
    Have fun you are in Aruba the rest is nothing .ginette

We were there Jan. 10-24. I would not want to be in the first of the new bldgs, which is open. There is construction all around you, baby pool was being dug up - not deep enough. While the large pool is open, I did not see anyone use it, and I don't believe it would be safe with construction materials flying about.
    We stay in the Tower facing the new construction. Unfortunately, we did not have hot water for the most part of week 3. Were not given notification until after 3 days of no hot water. Phoenix credited us for energy surcharge, about $7/day. We were w/o hot water 5 days.
    I still enjoy the beach at the Phoenix - it's quiet and relaxing.

Question Divi Phoenix update needed

Hi, Anyone out there have any updated info on the new Phoenix. If u have any pics also to share from this Month that would help also. I am going there the end of August and want to know how the construction is coming along. I was there in Jan. and it looked like it was going to be awhile. Thanks, Donna

Any new news? We're going down on the 16th.....

Quote Originally Posted by 1TallGuy View Post
    Any new news? We're going down on the 16th.....
    This was from April 11.

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f22/divi-phoenix-updated-pictures-38342/#post136585

Kyster's trip review is at http://www.aruba.com/forum/f18/back-another-wonderful-trip-divi-phoenix-3-28-4-5-a-38341/#post136584

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123