Aruba Beach

Thread: Divi Dutch Village

Red face Divi Dutch Village

Hi All..If any of u have stayed at the DDV by using ur RCI pts. I have a few questions....if u stay for the week, do u pay the daily housekeeping fees? R u allowed to bring floats to the pools? Do u have any room location recommendations? Any info on resort would be greatly appreciated!

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    My in-laws have a timeshare at DDV. Not sure if it's different than using RCI points...
    You have the option of daily housekeeping (complete floor washing etc) for a fee but we opted out of that when we've stayed. They still come to exchange towels everyday.
    I did see people using floats in the pools - they were never so crowded that you couldn't.
    Of the 3 different buildings we stayed in - I didn't think there was anything wrong with any of them. We always had a view of a pool and a very short walk to get to any of them or the beach! We enjoy having the options of so many pools!
    It's a great place to stay! We looked into getting a timeshare there but they didn't have the weeks available that we were interested in.

Hi Laura thanks so much for ur reply..it was helpful!

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Happy to help! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Laura..do u know if the 1 bedroom and studios are in the same buildings? We have a 1 bedroom and I booked a studio for our friends..just wanted to know if we could request rooms near each other or they are in separate buildings..thanks