Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Divi Phoenix

Actually, (while on the TS subject) I would love the Tamarijn to remove the dividing wall between 2 rooms and make it a TS I'd be all over that. Or maybe instead of joining 2 rooms on the same floor they could add a stair case to the room directly above for more of a townhouse affair. Either way I don't think I could resist that kind of temptation.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, steering wheel in one hand, Martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming “Haaa Wooo” what a ride!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by TJMadhouse View Post
    Actually, (while on the TS subject) I would love the Tamarijn to remove the dividing wall between 2 rooms and make it a TS I'd be all over that. Or maybe instead of joining 2 rooms on the same floor they could add a stair case to the room directly above for more of a townhouse affair. Either way I don't think I could resist that kind of temptation.
    OMG We were talking to our friends about the exact same thing while we were there in June. You are right, either way, it would be an ideal location for a TS.

Well, I don't really believe it would ever happen...but we can always hope and dream!!! I'll take the third week in September through the 3 week in October .
    Last edited by TJMadhouse; 08-10-2008 at 09:23 PM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, steering wheel in one hand, Martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming “Haaa Wooo” what a ride!!!"

Thank you all for your help!! Really looking forward to it! Less than 7 weeks now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12