Aruba Beach

Thread: Divi Phoenix

Divi Phoenix

We own at the divi phoenix villas the older ones and are wondering if anyone has stayed there recently. I an just wondering how clean they are. We have not yet stayed at this resort. Also does anyone know about the Divi Village
    we are staying there also but I am now sure about the studios there or the beach.

Many thanks,

Terry

Terry,
    We also own in the Older Villa's and was there this past march. They are in great shape, all new bathrooms & furniture, Divi is very good in our opinion in keeping everything up to date.

old unit

We where there last week,old unit, ground level,right by pool.very,very nice.Front door opened to new side, sliding doors opened to the old side..never even went to the new pool side.Old units new, clean, the pool is beautiful w/ all the plants and trees,we loved it.The new side too busy too wide open too many people..thats our choice,,

I love the Divi Phoenix, the new building and rooms are beautiful. Got to go to pure beach for a drink and swim in the huge pool.

Does anyone know if the new Hot Tub is open yet?

If its the big one across from the bar that looks like 3 circles, then yes its open.