Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Divi phoenix

Divi phoenix

Can anyone give me a opionion on this place, 1 bedroom units look really nice ( full kitchen, washer, dryer, living room, balcony ) ?

Are you booking this private through someone or through the resort itself?

Aruba since 1979
    if you are talking of the tower building of the divi phoenix, i have been in there 3x.
    one of our members......sherryf, had rented there and we visited.

she had a great unit with a great view.
    the place needed updating and from what i know, it has been totally renovated.

we were not wild about the elevators.

but the unit itself was terrific.
    large
    great views
    1 bedroom and i think the balcony was off the bedroom.

the beach area had plenty of shade and was uncrowded.

maybe sherryf will reply her views.

but i do think the place has been renovated.

Lisa, i haven't decided yet , if i'm even going to, but the deal they were offering was i guess thru divi directly, it was a 1 800 #

andrea, not sure , i know its in the new part of the phoenix, i think its 7-8 floors,

andrea, the unit kath is talking about is in the new section. the old units do not have washers and dryers. where we stayed was the high rise which i totally agree with you about. the elevators are the only drawback to wonderful units that i would rent any time.

i have never been in the newest section but several of my friends have and love it. they say the view is great, the unit is spacious and with everything almost new it has to be great. i wouldn't hesitate to take the unit.

the only problem they are having at the phoenix from what i know is that they are still working on the beach in front of the new units. that means that beach space is limited. so my only hesitation would be in knowing when you are planning to visit aruba. if it is during off season, there's always enough space for everyone, even with the new buildings. if it is high season, you might want to keep track of the beach clean up.

Make sure you are comparing apples to apples and not apples to oranges. The only new units are those in the BEACH tower.

"Studio Suite
    Spacious room featuring queen-sized bed, queen sleeper sofa, and one private bath.
    (Maximum occupancy 4 guests)

One Bedroom Suite
    Suite featuring king-sized bed in the bedroom, queen sleeper sofa in the separate living room, and one private bath.

Two Bedroom Suite
    Suite featuring two bedrooms with king-sized beds each, queen sleeper sofa in a separate living area, and two private bathrooms.
    (Maximum occupancy 6 guests)

"New Beach Tower Suites!
    Located in the newest resort section, these luxury suites feature modern décor and upgraded amenities including granite countertop surfaces, stainless steel appliances, flat screen tvs with dvd players, washer & dryer combinations, and private balconies with partial and full ocean views.

Beach Tower Studio Suite
    Spacious room featuring queen-sized bed, queen sleeper sofa, and one
    private bath.
    (Maximum occupancy 4 guests)Beach Tower One Bedroom Suite

Beach Tower One Bedroom Suite
    Suite featuring king-sized bed in the bedroom, queen sleeper sofa in the separate living room, and one private bath.

Beach Tower Two Bedroom Suite
    Two bedroom suites combine a one bedroom and studio suite via an adjoining door.
    (Maximum occupancy 8 guests)

Beach Tower Two Bedroom Penthouse Suite
    Located on the top (7th) floor of the newest resort section, the two bedroom penthouse suites are split-level suites in two configurations. A selection of units offers a bedroom, living room, kitchen, and two bathrooms on the first floor, with a bedroom, private bath, and sitting area on the second floor. Alternate units offer a living room, kitchen, and bath on the first floor, with two bedrooms and shared bath on the second floor.

Beach Tower Three Bedroom Penthouse Suite
    Located on the top (7th) floor of the newest resort section, the three bedroom penthouse suites are split-level suites offering a living room, dining room, kitchen, and bathroom on the first floor, with a winding staircase leading to three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the second floor.
    (Maximum occupancy 8 guests)"

7 nights in December (low season pre-Christmas)

Studio Suite USD 175.00
    One Bedroom Suite USD 195.00

Beach Tower Studio Suite USD 185.00
    Beach Tower One Bedroom Suite USD 215.00
    Beach Tower Two Bedroom Suite USD 325.00

Beach Tower One bedroom for 7 nights in December INCLUDING tax $1858.67 or $265 per night

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Rob and I took a tour of the new place last time we were there. I 'd stay there anytime. Like to location, rooms, ambience...

Aruba since 1979
    the old tower is "not" the beach tower?
    the "old tower" is the building i was in?

regardless.........imo, the divi phoenix is a great spot, a great resort and now even better since they have renovated and constructed!

Quote Originally Posted by sherryf View Post
    andrea, the unit kath is talking about is in the new section. the old units do not have washers and dryers. where we stayed was the high rise which i totally agree with you about. the elevators are the only drawback to wonderful units that i would rent any time.

i have never been in the newest section but several of my friends have and love it. they say the view is great, the unit is spacious and with everything almost new it has to be great. i wouldn't hesitate to take the unit.

the only problem they are having at the phoenix from what i know is that they are still working on the beach in front of the new units. that means that beach space is limited. so my only hesitation would be in knowing when you are planning to visit aruba. if it is during off season, there's always enough space for everyone, even with the new buildings. if it is high season, you might want to keep track of the beach clean up.
    Make sure you are comparing apples to apples and not apples to oranges. The only new units are those in the BEACH tower.

"Studio Suite
    Spacious room featuring queen-sized bed, queen sleeper sofa, and one private bath.

One Bedroom Suite

Two Bedroom Suite
    Suite featuring two bedrooms with king-sized beds each, queen sleeper sofa in a separate living area, and two private bathrooms.

"New Beach Tower Suites!
    Located in the newest resort section, these luxury suites feature modern décor and upgraded amenities including granite countertop surfaces, stainless steel appliances, flat screen tvs with dvd players, washer & dryer combinations, and private balconies with partial and full ocean views.

Beach Tower Studio Suite
    Spacious room featuring queen-sized bed, queen sleeper sofa, and one
    private bath.
    (Maximum occupancy 4 guests)Beach Tower One Bedroom Suite

Beach Tower One Bedroom Suite

Beach Tower Two Bedroom Suite
    Two bedroom suites combine a one bedroom and studio suite via an adjoining door.
    (Maximum occupancy 8 guests)

Beach Tower Two Bedroom Penthouse Suite
    Located on the top (7th) floor of the newest resort section, the two bedroom penthouse suites are split-level suites in two configurations. A selection of units offers a bedroom, living room, kitchen, and two bathrooms on the first floor, with a bedroom, private bath, and sitting area on the second floor. Alternate units offer a living room, kitchen, and bath on the first floor, with two bedrooms and shared bath on the second floor.

Beach Tower Three Bedroom Penthouse Suite
    Located on the top (7th) floor of the newest resort section, the three bedroom penthouse suites are split-level suites offering a living room, dining room, kitchen, and bathroom on the first floor, with a winding staircase leading to three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the second floor.
    (Maximum occupancy 8 guests)"

7 nights in December (low season pre-Christmas)

Studio Suite USD 175.00
    One Bedroom Suite USD 195.00

Beach Tower Studio Suite USD 185.00
    Beach Tower One Bedroom Suite USD 215.00
    Beach Tower Two Bedroom Suite USD 325.00

Beach Tower One bedroom for 7 nights in December INCLUDING tax $1858.67 or $265 per night

yes andrea, where i stayed and you got to visit is the oldest building of the phoenix. it was built and abandoned (if i recall correctly) and divi bought it, turned it into something viable and made people like me believers. a few years later they built the low buildings in front of the tower. it was just within the last 2 years that they built and finally opened the beach towers. you can't go wrong staying in any unit.

How does it compare to the Radisson?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast