Aruba Beach

Thread: Divi Phoenix for Aug 09?

The Paddock, Eagle Beach, High Rise, Orangestad, Charlies and any great restaurant experienes

Question Divi Phoenix for Aug 09?

My husband and I have the opportunity to return to Aruba in Aug or Oct. 09. Saw on the RCI website that the Phoenix was avail. Read back in January that it was under construction and should not have even been open during that time. What about now? Would you recommend the Phoenix for Aug 09? Thank you for your reply!

we were there late march and the new buildings were open and being used. the new pools except the kiddy pool were open as well as the pool bar. we left on the 28th and the new resturant was suppposed to open that day. the construction wasn't noisy and it was clean except for the styrofoam blowing around alittle, but the crews were cleaning up all the time. GO, have fun and enjoy paradise!

The Paddock, Eagle Beach, High Rise, Orangestad, Charlies and any great restaurant experienes

Your Reply to Divi Phoenix Question

Dear Itdpt,
    Thank you for your reply. It was encouraging news!!!
    Arubaprincess

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by arubaprincess View Post
    My husband and I have the opportunity to return to Aruba in Aug or Oct. 09. Saw on the RCI website that the Phoenix was avail. Read back in January that it was under construction and should not have even been open during that time. What about now? Would you recommend the Phoenix for Aug 09? Thank you for your reply!

Returned from the Divi Phoenix at the end of May - We bought last year
    in the new section - They still had some construction going on but we did not
    find it bothersome at all The new restaurant, as well as the pool is totally
    completed. They were working on the jaccuzi All and all it was a great
    vacation and were not inconvenienced by the limited construction we observed.

I personally would recommend the Phoenix in either Aug or Oct

I spoke to them today and they said it would be complete by the first part of July. All they have left is the lobby. I am also selling my timeshare. I posted on it. The rental is from August 4th until the 11th for 652 total.

I have a week for rent at the divi phoenix brand new bldg. for aug.15-22 for 700 for the week. It is a 1 bedroom sleeps 4. Let me know if ur interested. Email is brandy4856@optonline.net Thanks, Donna

Hello, i have for rent at the brand new divi phoenix oceanfront for 700 for the week of 8/15-8/22-09. It is a 1 bedroom sleeps 4 . If interested email me at brandy4856@optonline.net Thanks,