Aruba Beach

Thread: Divi Phoenix, Im here and...

Divi Phoenix, Im here and...

at divi Phoenix now and all i can say is WOW !!! absolutely beautiful, our 11th trip here and the new place is gorgeous. Rooms are great all have washer and dryers (new section) pool's all beautiful and swim up bar for lunch with 2 flat screens. Subday was football day in pool and had like 50 people between pool and seating area at Pure Beach. Drinks are good with smoothies and menu is big, not cheap but good to really good food. Only downfall is hot tub is a cool tub, seems like the are waiting for pump and heater. Landscaping is beautiful and serving drinks poolside and beach side, yes the Divi Phoenix.. Two other minor things , no phones in new building sitting area on each floor, no feet wash offs near new pool .. New lobby is going to be magnificient with waterfall at front desk and looks like they have about 2 months left for it. Beach at new section will be extended but as of now only one row of huts. Will take pictures of resort for all and email them to you if need be. Be home Sunday any questions i will check back in next day or so. But it is really nice here now and old tower rooms and villas selling for $4,000 and new rooms $13k- $14,500.

I love the Phoenix also.

Please post pictures on the BB as we would all love to see them!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Hi Divi phoenix lovers, I am selling 1 bd room Villa poolside ocean view. sleeps 4
    we can't go anymore unfortunately, asking $5,000. Very good price. also renting 750.
    Week 23. unit 209. My email is