Aruba Beach

Thread: Divi phoenix units?

North shore -- power of the surf.

Divi phoenix units?

Hi, all.

In the original tower at the Phoenix, are there any one-bedroom units that can accommodate 5 people? Maybe it's not this resort, but I remember reading somewhere that there are 1-1/2 bathrooms, and that some living rooms have pull-out sofas as well as some sort of lounge daybed that can sleep another individual. Anyone know?

Also, I'd appreciate opinions on how comfortable the pull-out sofa is; I know they are not ideal, but some may be better than others. How are those at the Phoenix?

Aruba since 1979
    please check with divi phoenix too with your question/concern.
    i have a concern that in a 1 bedroom unit, the maximum number of occupants could be 4.
    "if" the resort became aware that the unit that is being rented/occupied is exceeding the maximum occupancy, there could be major issues....eviction.

We have a stuido in the Divi Phoenix and it sleeps 4 - a queen bed and a pull out sofa (which is comfortable) - not sure about the one bedroom unit but we have stayed in the 2 bedroom unit and it states it sleeps 8 but there were only two bedrooms (sleep 2 in each room) and an pull out sofa (sleeps 2) so not sure where the other two would go.

You can get a cot for the week at a light charge (maybe $70 for the week). I would call Divi directly

I just purchased at the Phoenix & their are 2 different size 1 bedrm. The larger one has 2 balconies and an extra 1/2 bath. The living area is larger with this layout. Try & rent this one & you can get the cot. Enjoy