Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: DIVI properties

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

DIVI properties

22 visits later I still have no idea what the Divi properties are named or where they are located.
    can someone give me the rundown and what they like about them.

Our best friends own at Divi Links and we saw their room. They are still there. Room seems nice, roomy, washer/dryer etc, but a little musty smelling. They bought Glade spray .....

Also have seen and toured Divi Phoenix, timeshare presentation.
    Last edited by cindyo; 01-16-2016 at 10:49 AM.

Aruba since 1979
    Divi Village and Divi Links/Golf (timeshare) are located across the street from Druif Beach and across from the Tamarijn

Divi Tamarijn is located on Druif beach. The first hotel on the left in the lo rise area.
    Divi Dutch (timeshare) is located next to the Tamarijn.

Divi All Inclusive is up near the Alhambra, on Druif beach, and next to Casa Del mar (Matthews restaurant)

Divi Phoenix is up on or almost on Palm Beach....I guess it is Palm beach it is a timeshare.

Divi also owns the 9 hole golf course and the Alhambra Marketplace

Did i miss any?

Here's a link to a map of the property that shows the Tamarijn on the left, the Divi All-Inclusive on the right, and the Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort in the foreground. The only one it doesn't point out is Divi Dutch Village (timeshares) which sits directly behind the Tam (on the map it's the cream colored buildings with pools - the Tam buildings are orange). They are on Druif Beach.

http://www.diviaruba.com//files/2757....16.15_WEB.pdf

The Divi Phoenix (timeshares) are located on Palm Beach.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    We stayed at Divi Links on our first trip to Aruba. They were only about a year or so old at the time and were very nice. That is when we fell in love with Aruba. We didn't mind the walk to the beach as we felt that we were burning some of the calories that we were consuming during our stay. The shuttle to the beach ran often, and they always stopped when they passed us and asked if we wanted a ride, which we did one time. We liked the restaurants, but never visited Windows. We stayed there again for a few nights several years later. This time, we were given a unit in The Residences, which are in the back of Divi Links. This unit was pretty new at the time. We like Divi Village properties. Our only concern is that my hubby likes to get a palapa early in the am, and he would prefer to be closer to the beach. However, they are nice properties, and have a beautiful pool. We don't use the pool much because my hubby wants to be on the beach. If you are a pool person, I think that this would be a perfect place to stay.
    Last edited by hatteras; 01-16-2016 at 02:17 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks for posting the map Amy. I see a lot of restaurants shown on it. Are these restaurants open to folks not staying at the Divi or Tam AIs? We haven't really explored the Druif beach area, but I've seen a few of the locations mentioned in trip reports and would like to check some of them out if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Thanks for posting the map Amy. I see a lot of restaurants shown on it. Are these restaurants open to folks not staying at the Divi or Tam AIs? We haven't really explored the Druif beach area, but I've seen a few of the locations mentioned in trip reports and would like to check some of them out if possible.
    Hi Walt! It used to be that if you weren't staying there you could still purchase drink vouchers at the front desk to use for drinks at their all-inclusive bars but I'm not sure about their all-inclusive restaurants. If I were to guess I would probably say no. But I would email the Tam or Divi and ask.
    Last edited by ~Amy~; 01-17-2016 at 10:51 AM.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    You can eat at Mulligans, Sea Breeze, and Windows, which are all located at Divi Village, which is the one with the golf course. Someone mentioned on here recently that they purchased vouchers and ate at the Tam., I believe. I'd never heard of that before.

When we were at the Divi over Thanksgiving, we spoke with a couple who purchased vouchers for drinks and the buffet. I was kind of surprised.

Thank you Andrea for the explanation & Amy for the map! I think I understand now & love that I'll have this thread to refer back to!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Yes Jacki! And I just added a few new places to the list to check out!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast