Aruba Beach

Thread: Divi Village 2-bedroom layout?

Question Divi Village 2-bedroom layout?

Does anyone know of any link that shows the floor plan (room layout) for the 2-bedroom suites at the Divi Village or Divi Dutch Village?

My hubby & I and another couple are going to Aruba, possibly staying at a Divi resort, but want to know if each bedroom has a bathroom or not. I am sure the "master" bedroom has a private bathroom, but I am hoping to find a resort that has a private bathroom for both bedrooms, not just a "guest bathroom" that is separate from the 2nd bedroom.

Aruba since 1979
    i have been in the 2 bedroom unit.
    the master bedroom does have a master bath.

the 2nd bedroom does not have its "own" bath.
    that 2nd bathroom is just outside the bedroom in the hallway area.

They may give you a 1 bedroom unit attach to a studio for your 2nd bedroom, in this case you both have a private bathroom.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    The 2 bedrooms we've stayed in at Dutch Village had private baths in each bedroom.

Aruba since 1979
    sorry
    the one i was referring to was at divi village.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysmiles View Post
    The 2 bedrooms we've stayed in at Dutch Village had private baths in each bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn R View Post
    They may give you a 1 bedroom unit attach to a studio for your 2nd bedroom, in this case you both have a private bathroom.

This is what the Divi rep told me we would have. So I think I am realizing that indeed we would have private baths.

I just can't decide where to stay. Now I am hearing the Divi Phoenix has an amazing pool area. I do not want to stay across the street at any of those other Divi properties....I just see that as a hassle to have to cross a busy street to go lay on the beach.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Quote Originally Posted by baltimorechick View Post
    This is what the Divi rep told me we would have. So I think I am realizing that indeed we would have private baths.

I just can't decide where to stay. Now I am hearing the Divi Phoenix has an amazing pool area. I do not want to stay across the street at any of those other Divi properties....I just see that as a hassle to have to cross a busy street to go lay on the beach.
    Do you want busy (high rise) or do you want a little quieter (low rise)? Will you have a rental car or will you be relying on a cab or bus (which btw is cheap and easy to get around!)
    There are a lot of things within walking distance in the high rise area. We like staying in the low rise and having the different scenery in the evenings once in awhile at the high rise area. There's enough in the low rise that you don't have to go to the high rise all the time, if at all depending on how long you're there.
    The way I see it, you're on Aruba so it doesn't much matter where you lay your head at night.