Aruba Beach

Thread: Going to Divi Dutch

Red face Going to Divi Dutch

Hi I will be going to Aruba in June with my family. We will be staying at the Divi Dutch Village which is supposed to be close to the Tam. What do you think about the Divi Dutch Village? Is it easy to go between the resorts without any hassle when you re actually staying at a neighboring one? Looking forward to our much needed vacation and would love any advise you could share

Quote Originally Posted by ajkitty View Post
    Hi how do I get the count down timer that counts down the days hours min sec until my trip to auba??

www.aruba.com/forum/f7/how-place-countdown-ticker-your-signature-line-49788/

Signature Function/Minimum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajkitty View Post
    Hi I will be going to Aruba in June with my family. We will be staying at the Divi Dutch Village which is supposed to be close to the Tam. What do you think about the Divi Dutch Village? Is it easy to go between the resorts without any hassle when you re actually staying at a neighboring one? Looking forward to our much needed vacation and would love any advise you could share
    As you can see on this map, the Dutch Village is located just "behind" the Tamarijn.

Easy walking distance to the Tamarijn's boardwalk which you can walk to the lobby, pool and restaurants as well as the beach and ocean. This photo shows a pathway from the Dutch Village through the Tamarijn to the beach. Click on the thumbnail to enlarge.

Last edited by Arubalisa; 01-08-2012 at 10:54 AM.