pier
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: HELP!! Might have to do Divi instead of Costa Linda

the desert. the national park just laying on the beach in total relaxation.
    I have a villa for rent at the Divi Phoenix. It's room 101. one of the finest on the island. right on the beach. 256-310-1665

Quote Originally Posted by shady grady View Post
    I have a villa for rent at the Divi Phoenix. It's room 101. one of the finest on the island. right on the beach. 256-310-1665
    Quote Originally Posted by TH420X View Post
    The airfare and accommodations are being given to us from my mom & stepdad as one of our wedding gifts. They are basically giving up their week for RCI so that we may have it.

Divi pheonix

Hi Shady Grady
    Which week do you have available at the Pheonix?

Where to Stay Easter week with 2 kids ages 11 and 16?

Any recommendations on where to stay with kids 11 and 16 in aruba for easter week? We have never been to aruba...
    Last edited by artcon; 01-05-2012 at 10:14 AM. Reason: spelling

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course

Where did you check for Costa Linda

Quote Originally Posted by TH420X View Post
    I hope this is in the right section... So, it is looking like we might not be able to stay at Costa Linda on the dates we will require. That said, there are rooms available at the Divi Dutch and the Divi Golf. I know we discussed Costa Linda vs Divi Golf and I liked Costa Linda because it was ON the beach. Well, that brings me to my dilemma...

I have searched the forum and it looks like the Divi Dutch is on the beach side, meaning I don't have to cross the street, but, if I am correct, it is not truly beachfront. The Tamarijin owns the property IN FRONT of the Dutch and their buildings are what we would see from the Dutch property. Is this correct?

I am basing this off of the links I saw that Arubalisa posted:
    http://www.arubabound.com/accommo/tamarijn_map.jpg
    http://www.divigolf.com/resortMap_Aruba.html

As I've said before, our main goal is to simply relax and enjoy our time there. One or two days will be dedicated to sightseeing, we'll probably eat most all of our meals out (especially dinner), we'll do a party bus night, but other than that, we will relax in the sun, on the beach or by the pool, most likely with a bottomless alcoholic beverage.

Now, I'm not sure which direction to go. Again, I read the other threads but I'm not gleaning enough information. Would anyone who has read some of my prior posts be able to give any advice or shed some light on the subject? I like the swim-up bar at the Golf but how much will I really use it, I'm wondering. On the flip side, if I have to hike to the beach from either resort (rocks @ Dutch?) then maybe I should go for the nicer amenities. Argh!!

So, yeah, please help?? I'm lost. Thank you.
    Did you check the rentals by owner page on the Costa linda website? There are quite a few available units there in June. I just got a trade through RCI at CL for May as well.

Thanks, Bob! We're actually kind of liking the Divi idea now that we made the decision to switch. We're being told we may use any of the Divi resort amenities so long as we are staying at one of their resorts so that should be interesting.

I reccomend Divi Dutch, we own 3 weeks, love it, basically on the beach. Units are just fine. Try for phase 3 ground floor. Pool at phase 3 is the best.

Thanks! I just received my confirmation paperwork last night. I will email them to request a certain section. Do you know if phase 3 located in building 6 or higher?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123