Aruba Beach

Thread: In house safe at LaCabana?

eagle beach, baby beach, rogers beach, downtown, harley store......

In house safe at LaCabana?

After going to Aruba for 15 yrs you would think I would know the answer to this question but never even thought about it till now lol. Does anyone know if they have a in house safe that you can put your jewelry etc? Not the in room safes. If anyone does, how does that work, certain hours you can deposit and retrieve your items, cost? etc?????

Aruba since 1979
    they only have the room safes available to guests.
    we had made the inquiry in january and the answer was "we only provide room safes"

andrea

I had a funny feeling that you were going to be the one who was gonna have the answer for me lol. Thank you for that. I never had a problem with the in room safes in the 15 yrs that i have been going. I know that mostly all of the hotels have them but this is a resort and the room safes are very safe so that is probably why they dont have one thanks again for your help! 6 more days to Paradise!!!

Aruba since 1979
    ok...............

on cruise ships, in years past...many years past, the purser's office was the place where valuables were stored safely.

i remember on my first cruise (leonardo davinci when i was a teen) we stored stuff with the purser.

i would imagine the high end hotels might still provide safe deposit box service.

i am interested in learning if places like hyatt and riu provide it?

Quote Originally Posted by LaCabanaGirl View Post
    I had a funny feeling that you were going to be the one who was gonna have the answer for me lol. Thank you for that. I never had a problem with the in room safes in the 15 yrs that i have been going. I know that mostly all of the hotels have them but this is a resort and the room safes are very safe so that is probably why they dont have one thanks again for your help! 6 more days to Paradise!!!

Aruba since 1979
    lots of us wear and or bring our jewelry to aruba or on other vacations.

1 word insurance!!!
    make sure it is covered on your homeowners policy.

LOL!!! I wear what I will be wearing the whole trip! Jewelry is not what I needed the safe for anyway lol.