Aruba Beach

Thread: I am staying at the ABC

I am staying at the ABC

This is my first time going to the Aruba Beach Club... Can someone tell me the ins and outs and the neg. and poss of the place... I spent my first trip at the Buccuti... LOVED THE PLACE...

But becuse of $$$$ it cost to stay there and money is ALOT tighter today... We picked the ABC a few doors down...

Hoping I did not make a mistake..

Thanks for any help...

Also pan on buying a bottle of Abosulte.. for us to enjoy there... Should I do it at the duty free.. I am not worring about carrying it... It's just one maybe 2 bottles tops, and there is the two of us, Would it be cheaper at the duty-free..

Thanks for any help

Abc

Never stayed at the ABC, but have friends who own there (January). They love it. We have visited them a few times from the Renaissance, and actually considered buying there. Loved it.

As for the Absolut, sometimes when you first get off the plane, there is a Kiosk there that sells liquor. Suggest buying it there. If not, duty free somewhere else is a good option.

Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    As for the Absolut, sometimes when you first get off the plane, there is a Kiosk there that sells liquor. Suggest buying it there. If not, duty free somewhere else is a good option.

Lindsey
    The kiosk has been removed permanently.

Be sure to take advantage of the Tortuga Grille at ABC. Great food and prices. Especially the Early Bird and Pasta Night deals. Matthew's is next door at CDM and The French Steakhouse is at Manchebo.
    Walt
    "Vacation is what you make of it, take from it and what you leave behind."

ABC is the best secret on the island. Owners love it & so will you. Much better than the crowded noisy Marriott.