Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: If you know anything about the Renaissance - please reply

Alto Vista Chapel, Renaissance Island, Arashi Beach

Thumbs up Renaissance Ocean Suites

Hi,

For all the coffee lovers of the world, trust me there is a full ten cup coffee maker in the KITCHEN. Just a helpful hint...pack your own favorite coffee from home (we prefer French Roast) and bring sugar packets and a box of flavored creamers from International Delight that do not need to be refrigerated. When I wake up in the morning the coffee is right there! Just go out on your deck and enjoy the Arubian Sunrise!

The Renaissance Aruba Ocean Suites will not disappoint. The Mattresses are wonderful with the California King Sized Bed and the duvet cover. Did I mention the plethora of pillows? The Suites are wonderful. We stay in them to sleep and change for dinner. Who needs more square feet???

Enjoy your adventure.. especially the Private Island.

My best,
    Susan

Next trip for us is two weeks in March

Next Aruba trip in

My first post on this board and it's about my beloved Renaissance Ocean Suites!

We have been there 7/7 times to Aruba and because my husband travels extensively and stays at Marriott properties, we always get a room on one of the hotel floors. Only once did they put us in a time share unit and there are big differences between the two. There is NOT a big coffee maker in the hotel rooms. They used to have the little 2-3 cup makers and we always buy good Dutch coffee and skip the hotel packets. While we were there in April they were switching all of the hotel rooms over to single cup, pod-type makers. Other differences if you have a hotel room is they only have 1 refrigerator, a microwave, no serviceware and there is a desk instead of a table. If you do have a hotel room just ask for a regular sized coffee maker and I am sure they will oblige.

I am sure you will enjoy your stay there. The private island is the best! We love Aruba!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

thank you for the info on the hotel rooms at the renaissance ocean suites

Quote Originally Posted by dah13 View Post
    My first post on this board and it's about my beloved Renaissance Ocean Suites!

We have been there 7/7 times to Aruba and because my husband travels extensively and stays at Marriott properties, we always get a room on one of the hotel floors. Only once did they put us in a time share unit and there are big differences between the two. There is NOT a big coffee maker in the hotel rooms. They used to have the little 2-3 cup makers and we always buy good Dutch coffee and skip the hotel packets. While we were there in April they were switching all of the hotel rooms over to single cup, pod-type makers. Other differences if you have a hotel room is they only have 1 refrigerator, a microwave, no serviceware and there is a desk instead of a table. If you do have a hotel room just ask for a regular sized coffee maker and I am sure they will oblige.

I am sure you will enjoy your stay there. The private island is the best! We love Aruba!

Thanks Andrea! I've been lurking for years.

Remember timeshares are on floors 1, 3 and 5. Hotel room suites are floors 2 and 4.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

The Beach(es), El Gaucho & Kristie's Jewelers

Coffee pot is normal

Just stayed at the Ocean suites last month. Small but comfortable. Not a full kitchen, but does have stove and coffee pot is good size. Need to buy coffee if you plan on making a lot... Added plus, maid service every day...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12