Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: La Cabana Scaffolding

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.

La Cabana Scaffolding

Does anyone know if you are able to access the ground floor units from the patio / pool side with the scaffolding there?
    9th trip to Aruba in

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.lacabanabrc.com/readBlob.do?id=2379

here is the link to the lacabana scaffolding scheduling.
    and i don't know if there is access the units or pool with the scaffolding in place. i sent lacabana the question and hope for a reply soon.

QUOTE=Chrisvec;239834]Does anyone know if you are able to access the ground floor units from the patio / pool side with the scaffolding there?[/QUOTE]

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    Thanks Andrea. Yes saw the schedule which prompted my question. I also sent an email to La Cabana. Thank you again! Cheers!
    9th trip to Aruba in

Aruba since 1979
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/183723015390/
    i posted the question here too.

hit join if you are a lacabana fan

QUOTE=Chrisvec;239837]Thanks Andrea. Yes saw the schedule which prompted my question. I also sent an email to La Cabana. Thank you again! Cheers![/QUOTE]

Aruba since 1979
    got a reply
    scaffolding is down
    project is complete

That's funny! We just secured a unit today and the owner told us that the map on their website is old!! When I looked at it again, it does not have a year on it! I guess when we read that it was an "updated map", we thought it was this year. Oh well. Thank you very much for you help Andrea! Aruba here we come! Cheers
    9th trip to Aruba in