Aruba Beach

Thread: La Quinta?

coronacathy

La Quinta?

I am planning a ladies trip for Nov. Trying to keep the cost down. The less we spend on a room the more we'll have for Amstel Brights! Found some good deals at LaCabana but the weeks I need are taken. Found a 1 bedroom timeshare at LaQuinta very reasonable for the week we really wanted. I've never read anything about the place. I looked at their website. It looks nice enough for what I'd be paying. Anyone have any info on the place let me know.
    Thanks

We love La Quinta and own a number of weeks there. It is quiet, clean and has the most beautiful beach area. I'm available to answer any specific questions you have so please feel free to email me at kmdionne@comcast.net

Have never stayed at La Quinta but the bartender Irwin is great...loves to party and make dynomite mixed drinks..........everyone that I have spoken with that stay there love it and of course you heard it from kmdionne also !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Visited friends there whom own time shares. Only was there one afternoon ,but sure had a nice time. Place is well kept, and in good location. Have fun

Banned
    Just went by there a week ago. looks very nice. right across the street from the eagle beach. 2 minute walk to water.