But the price is great.......
    So there is a kitchen even in the studios

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Aruba since 1979
    yes there is a kitchen in the studio

EVERY unit has a kitchen.

Aruba since 1979
    we heard noise in january from the renovations, but it was not an issue for us.

Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    So noisy you think??????I am so confused........

Aruba since 1979
    if you tell me the unit number that you are renting i can tell u if it has been renovated, where it is located and if it is near the renovation noise/activity.

Andrea its 238b, how do I know this person really owns, she said to send payment and within 4 weeks she will send confirmation... she wants payment in full everyone else I have rented from takes 1/2 now and 1/2 when confirmation arrives...
    Thanks.
    Also someone else has 222a...
    Last edited by sunworshipperII; 04-14-2010 at 10:58 PM.

[/url]

Aruba since 1979
    238 b is not yet renovated
    but may be by next yr.

typically most folks ask for half down at reservation and then final payment a few months out....if someone rents from me, i take half down and then take final at least 90 days out.

i will find out desiree's email from lacabana or maybe liz - aruba lover can inquire for you as she is there right now.
    i will send her this thread by email.

pls post the dates and the unit number....i will ask liz to check to see if the on ere is a member in good standing and has the right to be renting out the unit.

ps
    it is too early for you to be required to be paid in full.
    july or august would be more reasonable

I know I have rented a number of times from people and always 1/2 now and the last time it wasn't until a month before the second payment..(30 days). so I am a little leary....I have the first week rented from the same person I rented last year at the surf but we are staying an extra week and don't want to spend as much so looking for something a little cheaper..
    Its 238b week 6 she said her last name is Timpano. and the other unit is 222a this is the same week 6 I just starting emailing her so I don't know if its rennovated yet..or the payment schedule..
    Thanks..
    Hey are you going down next year?? Hopefully we can meet up.

[/url]

Aruba since 1979
    will pass on that info to liz and she can check with desiree in the office and get back to you on this thread

high season (wk 6) owners can make the rules it is prime time and units are hard to come by.
    i rented out a week jan 22 (fri to fri) rented it to a couple in mid october. payment in full at time of reservation.

Yeah I can see oct but this is april...just waiting I guess for the right one to come my way... I really would prefer to be on palm so just bide my time I guess thanks for all your help...

[/url]

My husband and I have rented a few times from LaCabana owners in the past. We have always paid the full amount upfront to the owner and never had any problems. However, prior to paying, I would email LaCabana directly and give them the owner's name, the unit #, and the week # to confirm that they did own that particular week and their fees were paid for the year. LaCabana always got back to me within a couple of days and everything has always worked out great. You can email them directly at:

desiree.h@lacabanabrc.com

I would keep all copies of paperwork/emails from LaCabana and the owner with me just in case at check-in but I never had to use any of them.

We've rented both one bedrooms and studios there and actually preferred the studio (kitchen area had a better set-up and more room.)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast