Aruba Beach

Thread: location, location, location

location, location, location

Hi all, My hubby, I and our 16yr old son are comming to Aruba in Jan2013 for our first visit ever. We love to dive, snorkle and spend all of our time in or at the ocean. The things is we are not into "resort" type beaches. We would rather be on a quite secluded beach without a ton of amenity's or people. We also want to stay within walking distance of snorkling or a quiet secluded beach. I was looking at the Pos Chiquito area, near Saventa Beach or the pirate lagoon? We enjoy hanging out in town and doing that kind of stuff on our terms, but not be surrounded by all that activity all the time. Does anyone have an opionion or suggestions.

Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    Welcome to the forum.

Check out club arias. A nice bed and breakfast and more!
    Quote Originally Posted by wsanderson View Post
    Hi all, My hubby, I and our 16yr old son are comming to Aruba in Jan2013 for our first visit ever. We love to dive, snorkle and spend all of our time in or at the ocean. The things is we are not into "resort" type beaches. We would rather be on a quite secluded beach without a ton of amenity's or people. We also want to stay within walking distance of snorkling or a quiet secluded beach. I was looking at the Pos Chiquito area, near Saventa Beach or the pirate lagoon? We enjoy hanging out in town and doing that kind of stuff on our terms, but not be surrounded by all that activity all the time. Does anyone have an opionion or suggestions.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you have already made up your mind that you wish to stay in Savaneta so that narrows it down quite a bit.

There is Club Arias, Paradise Found, Laguna Beach Apartments, Seabreeze Apartments, Vistalmar Apartments or Aruba Beach Chalets. Snorkeling will be close but stretches of white sand beaches no.

There is a pretty thorough listing of apartments at http://www.aruba.com/wheretostay/apa...andcondos.aspx

The only place of the ones I mentioned that gets a lot of "buzz" is Club Arias.
    Laguna Beach is the closest to Mangel Halto.

club arias